71. EMERALD

CHAPTER LXXI

[BOMI POV]

"PROCEED TO OPEN THE SECRET FILES REGARDING YOON BOMI.

SECRET FILES-00"

After AUDI manage the files, there... shown a scene of an operation room. There a lot of people in white gown, I assume... 10 people. as the scene continue, There... on the table, laid a body of a newborn, a baby girl.

No cries, no kicks or punch, no wriggling, no sign of heartbeat on the monitor.

The baby..... was practicly dead.

So what are they doing?

the man in white gown, 3 of them I assume the head-doctor, starting an operation, they cut open the baby's body. They input something..... looks like a green chip? Its not that visible since the camera was a bit far I guess. As soon as the chip was inside, and the doctors began to close the opening by stitching, I could see a little movement of the baby's fingers, and soon....

She's crying. Alive. Like she was brought the world from the second she's crying.

The scene then turned black, and the turned on again. This time shown a man, sitting right in the middle, with a working room (lab?) as background. Face looks young, but his eyes was tired, body looks fragile although he was well built, its been a while but I remember his voice well.

"Hello... My name is Yoon Beomho."

Its my Father.

[THIRD POV]
the video continue with Yoon Beomho introducing himself and about the video that was taken 2 days before Bomi was born.

"if you are watching this... than I assume you are the first bloodline of my family. That includes me, my wife Hani, my son Dojoon, and..... I wish that it wasn't her, but... its still possible, the last one is my soon to be daughter, Bomi.

this video were meant for research and medical documentary but.... I don't really planning on publishing it anywhere cuz it might cause catastrophy. So I'm keeping it only for my closest family... so yeah..."

Yoon Beomho scratch his neck, feeling nervous as he already commited a crime.

"I'm gonna be straight to the point, my daughter Bomi.... she's expected to be born 2 days from now.... means August 13th will be the date. And she's also.... Expected to die after she was born."

a gasps could be heard faintly, everyone were very careful as to not looking directly to Bomi. while Bomi herself could only watch her longing father silently. Still listening even though her heart and mind goes really twisted from the information.

"her heart was too fragile and weak, they said... even if she managed to be born alive, its only because of the life support machine that will pumped her heart from the moment she was born till... I don't know how long. That's just.... Practicly.... Dead. And i.... as a father i..... I cant let that happen to my daughter, nor do I want her to just die without seeing the world."

A tears escaped Bomi's fathers eyes, holding her mouth as to hold his heart to scream. The cruelty of life that struck him out of nowhere, makes him almost looking desperate.

"I know this will be a great sin, but ill do everything to make her live, even.... Even if I play with fates, I'll do it! just to make my daughter breath and live as a normal girl. So i..... in the name of YGE's CEO, I decided to use the EME-TERNAL Chip.

 in the name of YGE's CEO, I decided to use the EME-TERNAL Chip