13. My First Mission

CHAPTER XIII

[THIRD POV]
the ship pulled over at the shore near the forest, now all of them including Bomi were getting off from the ship through the garage. Lay then closed the garage room and set the ship to auto-pilot. The ship move slightly against the shore and when iits deep enough, the ship submerge to the deep ocean and anchored. The ships machine were still on, but the lamp inside and out goes off. When it detect strange creatures the alarm on the IT teams device will turned on. So we still can monitored it from affar.

"ugh.... My stomach... ahh...."

"Yah Kai, you've been ot the ship longer than on the land yet you still have a seasick. This kid is weird" ,Chanyeol stated to Bomi who's now laughing by their behavior. Baekhyun still stared at Bomi with untrusted feelings.

"Here, I bet you forgot your meds so I managed to packed one. You'll have to bought it at the farmacy in town if you still sick." ,Chen handed Kai a pill. And he goble dow that meds like it's a strawberry cake.

"I already booked a hotel for 4 rooms through the phone, the hotel is near the forest so we could check-in first." ,Xiumin si actually on the phone right after they stepped on the Island. Turns out he booked the hotel room cuz its weekend, the hotel probably booked.

"wait, 4? Why- aah.... I forgot. We have Bomi here. We usually only rented 3 room or 2 with one extra bed." ,D.O suddenly looked at me and explained.

"we'll decide the roommate by age. So theres no more bickering when we get there" ,Suho added.

"What?! Aaah can Kyungsoo-hyung switch with Chanyeol-hyung or Baek-hyung?! He always go straight to bed when the day's over!" ,Sehun whined.

"nope. You three will create a mess, so D.O is actually you two's guardian so behave!"

"ck! Ah... then... can Bomi slept with us instead of Kyungsoo-hyung? It looks like she's younger than Kyungsoo-hyung by.. 8 months? base on her appearance tho. so she's in maknae line too!" ,Kai smirked and Bomi were so shocked by how accurate he was (she actually already knew their birthday and surname from their bio on one of the computer). She covered her body with her arms and move away from the beagles. Sehun and Chanyeol laughed it off like crazy, the rest were just shaking their heads cuz they know what about to happen next.

PLAK! PLAK! PLAK!

Suho hit Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol's head with his hand. now His hand is on his hips ready to scold. Well, cuz they need to check in before it gets dark, Suho decided to scold them during their trip to the hotel wich took almost 45 minutes.

At the town....

They finally reached the hotel, and Suho finaly done with his lecture. They checked in and went to their room. Luckily all of them are in the same floor and side to side. they decided to have a meeting at Suho's room after they packed out.

Inside Suho-Baekhyun-Chanyeol's room.

"we came here knowing nothing so the best way for our starter is to search some info about the treasure hints. Whether from mouth-to-mouth or online. we'll divide by 2, one will do the online research and one will go to the popular entertainment place and do some chit-chat with locals" ,Suho explained. And we don't have time to just rest so after we're fully briefed we divided by two and split.

Group 1 will be the backup, they're going to stay near the place where group 2 will do the talk with the locals. Group 2 will spread while wearing an In-Ear device, and the research team could hear everything and help them search any info that popped out from the locals. so its gonna be 5:5. Group 1 (research team) consist; Lay, Xiumin, D.O, Kai, Sehun. And Group 2 (talking team) consist; Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen and Bomi.