31. First Dance

CHAPTER  XXXI

[BOMI POV]
"My name is Jiyoung, Or.... You can call me GD" ,The guy who I assumed the Party-maker introduced. I dunno why but his name and voice sound familiar... We took off our mask to introduced ourself and he keep on eyeing my face very closely, like.... is there something on my face? His eyes were dark and it has a... dangerous feelings? but maybe that's just my imagination.

"ah he-hello, im Bomi." ,and the rest of EXO member also introduced themselves.

"Bomi?..... what a cute name, so fresh, like spring season. I know another Bomi, back when I was a teenager. Haah~ I hope she's doing good. Oops, where's my manner? There's a beautiful girl in front of me and yet I talk about another girl. My apology my lady." ,GD bowed and smiled to me.

"so when will the opening ceremony begin?" ,Baekhyun asked lazily.

"Since this is a Masked-Ball, the opening would be first dance by the Party-maker, me..." GD then stretch out his arms to me, "....so, Bomi would you mind?" ,offering me to accompanied him for the first dance. I was startled and tried to look at the guys for answers,

"but im here with them..." ,Bomi tried to refused in the most polite way.

"then.... EXO, can I borrow Bomi for a short waltz?" ,GD asked them.

"Sure, as long as Bomi are willing to do it." ,Xiumin permited him while secretly winked at me when GD turned to look at me for answer. Ahh.... Right, I could help them check the area if I kept this GD busy, and that's why I accept his offers. All of us wear our mask again and left the private room. Then, me and GD walk to the center of the ballroom, and the lights were off, only spotlight remained. The song start playing

(Play 'Last Dance - BIGBANG')

while the waltz begin, GD start a convo with me.

"So, Bomi.... where are you from ? I heard you're a visitor."

"im from... Plan A island."

".....aah, that's a good place. I went there once or twice for a business trip. And your...." GD peeked to the Exo member who's now taking their champagne or food. even tho there are some girls hitting on them their eyes are watching me closely. "...Are they a family of yours?"

"mm... no, we're just a colleague."

"9 boys and 1 girl? What an odd team you're in to ahhaha. Why did you disguising as a boy at the competition? You can just participated in Solo cathegory."

"mmm that's not our main goal. And one of them hurt their legs a day before the competition. So I tried to covered his spot, that's all."

"then you must be pretty good, EXO's choreo are pretty awesome. For you to mastered it in a day is another whole level." ,GD impressed. I'm still wondering who could this Jiyoung be? I definitely familiar with his name. I was deep on my thought and I guess he saw me looking anxious and he finally asked,

"Bomi... have you... ever experienced any accident in the past 5 years?" ,and that question sent a shiver to all over my body.

"w-why asking that? I believe it's a personal information." ,I answered a little anxious didn't dare to look at his eyes.

"hahaha... then I keep it general then. have you been doing well since the burning academy incident? Miss Yoon Bomi, Daughter of Yoon Beomho?"

how did he.....wait......  could it be he is.......

Flashback...

[THIRD POV]
2013, the day before Bomi's departure to the secret academy.