16. Picturesque

CHAPTER XVI

[BOMI POV]
"Na- Namjoo?!?" ,I saw her looking into the room while shushing me.

"unnie, silent! We might woke up the others!"

"what are you- how could you be here??"

"we saw you at the beach event, we knew that you might be there so we came to that event. We saw you dancing and how you ends up with the higher-ups. and followed you here."

"where are the others?"

"we're actually rented 2 rooms above this floor, since i can't get caught by cctv. so I just sneaked through the balcony hehehe"

"omg! So we're going there? Through balcony??"

"yep! I already set a rope and its late already, people wont noticed. Lets go!"

a few moments later me and Namoo climbed to the next floor and arrived at the upstairs balcony. We got in to the room and I can see all of my girls already waiting to hug me. I cant help but squeled and hug them tightly too. I missed them so much!

"I miss you guys!!"

"we know!we miss you too." ,Eunji teared up.

"I thought that we 'll never see you again huhuhu" , this crybaby Maknae! You'll make me cry too.

"ok, ok, we only have 4 hours till sunrise so you better tell us EVERYTHING!" ,Chorong unnie command. And with that I began the storytelling from the mansion's breakout-Sehun's conflict-training-and to the recent Beach event. I also told them that in the morning I'll met Mino again.

Clocks are ticking to 8 a.m, the sunrise hit me so I woke up, with a smile on my face. I slept only an hour probably. Turns out they also have a stories to tell me. About Namjoo whos now can cook an omelette, Naeun whos (again) dropped her phone to the ocean while she's trying to take a beautifull sunset, and others small talk. I decided to woke Chorong unnie first, since I need to be at my room in case the Bro's are coming.

"Rong unnie, Rong unnie!"

"mmh... Bom-ah. Why?"

"I have to go now. don't forget to contact me in the afternoon ok?"

"ok. Oh, here!" she handed me a small necklace with a small marble on it. Turns out it's a tracking device.

"wear this, so we can keep track on you. You can also communicate with it. Just make sure you're not turning ON your In-Ears while doing it." I nodded and climbed down to my room. Im still tired but I have to be prepared. Basicly they'll knocked at 10 am for breakfast so I  decided to take a shower first.

At the corridor....

[THIRD POV]
"Chen... would you mind checking on Bomi?" ,Chen nodded. Suho and Chen already woke up and ready for breakfast. Suho then go to the other guys room to wake them up. And Chen went to knocked on Bomi's room.

Creak!

"Ah, Bo-Bomi... you're awake? ,before he could knock, Bomi already opened the door.

"Mornig Chen!" ,Chen looked confused at first.

"ah... yes Morning. Have you eat breakfast?"

"no, not yet I just finished showered" ,her hair still wet. They both then went to the dining area of the hotel and grab their breakfast. They sit in a couple tables. Chen, Xiumin and Lay  who sit with Bomi carefully eyeing her while eating their breakfast. They all thought that Bomi would cried overnight and surely looking sad and broken-hearted in the morning. But she looks the opposite. She looks cheerfull, smells good and just fresh like yesterday was a great party.