32. Pandora Box pt.1

be ready, if your brain already tired i suggest you read this chapter later. it'll be hella confusing and full of shitty flashback im sorry^^  

CHAPTER  XXXII

[THIRD POV]
"hi... would you like to dance and get tipsy with a girl like me? or do you prefer hanging out with this borring girls who only talk about money and your phone number?"

Eunji asked Chanyeol, and the girls are seriously annoyed by her comments and about to charge on her but Chanyeol smirked and grabbed one of her champagne,

"Sure, but I cant get drunk so lets just dance." ,Chanyeol replied and both placed back the glass on the table and dancing on the dance floor.

"You're here alone?" ,Eunji asked him hurriedly as she needs to inform him about Bomi indirectly.

"No... im with friends. You?" ,Chanyeol asked back.

"im with my friends too. Were your friends already have a couple and dumped you alone? You don't have any female friend?" ,Eunji tried to emphasize.

"its not like that... my friends were all boys, ahh.. There's one girl though."

"really? She's must be a great friends for guys. Does she looking boyish and probably wear a suit and already dance with a girl ? ahhaha" ,Eunji stirred the conversation so he can mentioned Bomi.

"haha you're funny. Although that's really like her... actually she's feminine today, she wore a beautiful dress and even dance with the party-maker." ,Chanyeol still clueless

"hmm... Can I know which one is that girl? Im curious of her dress." ,Eunji pray to god for Chanyeol to realized that Bomi is not on this room anymore.

"she's right......." Chanyeol look around the dance floor but didn't found Bomi anywhere,

"SHIT! sorry, I have to go. Nice meeting you!" with that Chanyeol ran off to other EXO member to inform the missing Bomi. Eunji sighed but she knew she cant be too relieved as she herself didn't know Bomi's condition.Meanwhile Chanyeol ran into Suho and he is in panic mode,

"HYUNG! This is bad, Bomi is gone!"

"WHAT?! How could she? She was..." ,Suho scan the dance floor and no sign of Bomi. "Damn it!! this is bad, I'll notify the other and postpone the mission. Baek, where are you?!" ,Suho called Baekhyun from the In-Ears, Baekhyun actually strolling near the corridor that Bomi and GD headed to.

"Im at the west side corridor, what happen?" ,Baekhyun replied.

"Bomi.... she's...... gone. I think that GD guy took her somewhere." ,Suho answered ttrying to not panic cuz he knew Baekhyun will.

"WHAT?! Aren't you and Chanyeol inside?! How come you didn't notice her missing?!" ,yup, Bakehyun lost it. The others could hear their conversation and noticed this situation, The EXO member ddecided to look for Bomi. Sehun, Xiumin and Lay also search for her from the outside.

[BOMI POV]

I've been walking for more than 10 minutes, we passed a lot of doors and interception, I lost on direction even if I already studied the floor plan. and then we reach a double door made from woodwith a lot of crafting on it. We entered the room and he locked the door and sat on the table in the center.

"why are you taking me here?" ,I asked. And he could only look at me blankly. Although he didn't pointed his knives anymore but I cant help but already felt anxious around him.

"I need to tell you something. Whats on your mind about me.... it might be true, but its not the complete story, I believe." ,GD stated, looking calm and worried?