15. Childhood

CHAPTER XV

[THIRD POV]
"Mi..no....Min- SONG MINO?!?" , he smiled when Bomi said his name. "....Son of Mr.Song the head buttler of the Pink Island's mansion?!"

"there you go! Finaly. I knew that it was you. You didn't change at all after... almost 17 years huh?" ,He smiled while looking nostalgic. So he is actually Bomi's childhood friend in Pink Island back when she was 5 to 8 yo. She run to him and hug him like crazy.

"OMG mino!! I miss you seriously!"

"Where have you been PaBomi? I have never heard about you after... you know..." ,his face turns gloomy "....your family were deceased...sorry."

"Don't be. Its in the past anyway. Ive been doing stuff. you know... I still believe that they didn't die on accident so I found the truth to that. and im seeking revenge."

"what?! You mean... somebody killed them? Indeed the accident was strange. But who?? Bom... revenge is not good. Besides, your Father is still alive right?"

"THAT'S THE REASON! He is still alive somewhere and that's why I couldn't live happily!"

"..wh-what?! your father is the killer?? But aren't you two live together?!"

"No. He was gone somewhere after sending me to a Private School when I was 13. I have never met him again till now. I've been searching for him since I escap- ah.. graduated from school. Its hard to explain." ,Bomi felt silent, Mino just noded, tried to understand the situation.

Flashback...

May, 2010. At afternoon. Bomi was 10 y.o. her family own the biggest IT company in the country called YGE (Yoon-General Electronics)

"Bomi my dear, I'm sorry that you can't come with us to the Spring Island. Your fever is still high im afraid that it'll be worst"

"well... that's ok. Besides... Mom, Dad, Uncle Baro and Dojoon oppa went there for a bussines trip right? So I'll be fine here."

"get well soon ok Bomi? Oppa and Uncle Baro will make sure to bought you lots of candy and dolls from the Island ok?" ,Dojoon ruffle his sister hair softly while Uncle Baro smiled from affar.

"let's go, our ship has arrived. My little princess Bomi, behave while we're not here ok? We love you." ,Bomi's father, Yoon Beomho, together with his wife, son and Twin-Brother went to Spring Island and left Bomi who couldn't make it due to her sudden high-fever.

At night...

Bomi was watching TV in the living room together with her maids and buttler. Theres a phone call downstairs so the buttler goes to answered. Bomi got borred so she's switching channels to find something interesting when she suddenly stop at news channel with a headlines 'Shipwreck Near Pink Island's Borderline'. The buttler ran upstairs while huffing.

"Miss Bomi... we have bad news..."

turns out Bomi's mother, Big Brother, and Uncle were dead and the body never been found. The only survivors were Bomi's Father, Yoon Beomho, and a maid named Kwon Suji whos found 12 hours after, at Spring Islands beach. After the incidents, Bomi's father never been the same as before, the sweet-family oriented, kind hearted, full of tolerancy, and full of wise words Man turned to a mean, short-tempered and cunning Man. When Bomi turned 13, his father asked her to attend a private boarding school, Bomi who knows nothing just agreed with it and was actually sent to an illegal Secret-Agent Academy made by the government.

About 50 children were gathered. mostly orphan and an outcast. They're gathered and trained to be the best Secret-Agent in the country. 7 years of training had passed. The 20 yo Bomi also changed .From a pretty princess whos skin as white and soft as pearls to a tough young woman with lot of bruises. Everyday is hell. Until the Academy was burnt out in the middle of the night, killing almost everyone, but turns out, 6 bodies were missing.