38. The 3rd Letter

CHAPTER  XXXVIII

At BTS basecamp...

[THIRD POV]
"Jungkook, you free tonight? Your shift Is already over at 6 right?" ,Jimin came form behind while circling his hand to Jungkook's shoulder that is slightly taller than him.

"yeah. I have to go somewhere though." ,Jungkook replied.

"aaah~ lets just skip that and hang out with me and V, we're going to the club downtown for a quick drink."

"hmm.... But I really need to go somewhere at 8, so don't make me drunk." ,Jungkook threatened and the late just gave him an OK sign and left first.

"I don't want to believe her but... what she wrote could be true...." ,Jungkook mumbled to himself and he remembered yesterday's event at the infirmary...

Flashback...

At the infirmary, after Bomi handed him the Letter, Jungkook rushed out of the infirmary to his own room. He then took out the letter and read it,

'To: Jungkook

I want to apologize first, I knew about your past from someone and I felt bad for knowing that without you knowing, so yeah im sorry. What you said during our conversation at the Mall... I've been thinking about it, actually I think you're a good person. You stand for what you think at the moment was right. But.... What you saw and what you acknowledge right now, its not everything. There's still more from it. You've been misunderstood all this time, and thats what makes you frustrated, and im seing myself in you. I might be with EXO but our goals are different, I'm not here to steal, im here to find the truth, to possibly fix the broken bonds that once I cherrised. So, You too... I hope you can make a first step to cherish those bonds once again. Im not in a position to tell you this but your past... theres still a lot that you don't know.

Rockstar café, 8PM.

I hope you'll find your answer there.

Your nosy-hostage, Bomi.'

Jungkook thought about it for a moment, indeed he never really listened to Baekhyun or at least make a proper conversation, he just raged and his animal-instinct overpowered his heart whenever he saw Baekhyun or other criminals.

End of flashback.....

Jungkook snapped from his thought and straight to his room to get changed. After a while, V and Jimin came to his room to picked him out and off they go to the downtown. At the club Jungkook's mind are just full of curiousity that Bomi told him. He really thought that he's being too Naïve all this time and refused any thoughts that didn't go as he planned. Clock is ticking and soon it was 8 pm. Jungkook went out the club and go straight to the Rockstar café. He sat at one of the table with a lemonade to accompanied him.

15 minutes has passed....

30 minutes... 45 minutes... 1 hour... 1 hour and 30 minutes...

still, there's no sign of someone who's gonna approached him. His phone suddenly rang and he answered it,

"Kook-ah, sorry but can you come back to the basecamp? Bomi needs to be watched since the troops were called out and im still at the hospital for Bomi's blood-test result."

Jin spoke and Jungkook look at his watch, 9.45 PM. He sighed and hurriedly left the café.

30 minutes later....

Baekhyun arrived in front of the café, after he parked his bike he ran inside and look around. He stroll all of the table and even the staff room to find that special guest but luck is not on his side.... he couldn't find him and he sat at one of the table with an empty lemonade on the table. He mumbled,