33. Promised U

CHAPTER XXXIII

[Third POV]

DOCK!! DOCK!! DOCK!!

"BTS! OPEN THE DOOR! You've been surrounded! surender NOW!!"

Jungkook shouted from outside the door and the rest panicking. GD realized that EXO member and Bomi are in a pursuit. He pushed a book shelf to the door, blocking the entrance.

"GO! I'll try to buy you some time. Escape through the balcony and go to the parking lot on the left!" ,GD shouted and with that Baekhyun carried Bomi and jumped from the 3rd floor balcony with Chen, Suho, Kai, Chanyeol and D.O behind him.

They ran through bushes in the dark, ran as fast as they can to the parking lot but as shitty as this story is, BTS catching up from behind and from the left side, where other BTS member standby.

"shit, lets spread out!" Suho, command them. but before they spread out, Baekhyun gave Bomi to Chen. Since Bomi is injured it'll be best if she get out first that's why he will go to other way as a bait. Chen then rushed to where Sehun car parked which is near the exit gate, together with Kai to protect Bomi.

"Sehun, were coming! Get ready!" ,Kai shouted through his CD and Sehun replied as he is now turn on the car, ready to kick the pedal. As they already closed by Kai hurriedly jumped to the car (this car is like an classic car without roof) together with Chen and Bomi who's seated in the backseat and Sehun hurriedly pressed the pedal and the car-chase begin.

Jungkook, Jimin, RM and J-HOPE's car chasing Bomi, Chen, Kai and Sehun's car while the other BTS member (Jin, V, Suga's van) catching the other EXO member van (Suho, Lay, Xiumin, D.O, Chanyeol) Baekhyun actually stole a motorbike and helping the van to escape since the van not as fast as Sehun's car.

O, Chanyeol) Baekhyun actually stole a motorbike and helping the van to escape since the van not as fast as Sehun's car

Jungkook car almost catching up with Sehun's car, and they also shot their guns to them unwilling to lose them.

"Kai, whats your position??" ,Lay contacted us.

"we're near the downtown! They're still chasing us! What about you hyung??" ,Kai asked hurriedly while Chen and Bomi shoot their gun to BTS car.

"we managed to escape, we shot their wheels and they crashed. We're heading to the ship right now. can you make it??" ,Lay asked worried.

"we don't know yet, but we're trying! I'll contact lat-"

BANG!

"fuck!" ,Kai hissed. The bullets hit his shoulder and Sehun being the quick-witted driver took a sharp turn and they're inside a small alley with buildings on both of their sides, BTS couldn't get into the alley since their car is bigger, so they took a u-turn.

"KAI! Are you ok?!" ,Chen hurriedly chek on his wounds from the backseat.

"Rgh! Im fine.. huff... huf... just speed off Sehun!" ,Kai panting while holding his injured shoulder.