52. Chocolate & Vanilla

CHAPTER  LII

At Apink's ship...
[THIRD POV]
after probably 2 hours after the incident, they were all at the dining room, sit, eat & drink. only the sound of fork, spoon and glass clattered to each other could be heard. No ones dared to make a first conversation. The seat was like Chanyeol-Lay-Sehun on the same side, and Hayoung-Eunji acrossed them.

"mm... hows the pancake? I-is it good?" ,Eunji tried to break the silence.

"i-it is. Thanks for making it Eunji, Chanyeol." ,Lay answered stuttered cuz the both side of  the table's corner felts so cold (where Hayoung and Sehun seated far from each other).

"H-hayoung-ah! isn't it good? Hayoung liked Pancakes so I suggested to make one today since Hayoung hasn't been eating well this past week" ,Eunji stated.

"really? then Hayoung should eat a lot r-right?" ,Lay asked Chanyeol and he tried to answered with a conversation too and blurted out,

"y-yeah! we even showered the top with your favorite Syrup Hayoungie."

And Hayoung stopped on her track, Sehun also stopped and his eyes shut tightly while he bit his lips in surrender.Lay and Eunji shot a death glare to Chanyeol and the latter clenched his mouth tightly while looking down on his food again. Sehun actually already told the 3 about what happened earlier, while Hayoung took a shower on her real bedroom. Eunji tried to tone down the atmosphere,

"H-Hayoung... want some more syr-"

CLANK!

"im going back to the controller room for a sec." ,Hayoung set the fork and spoon down on her unfinished food. She then quickly drink the water and went out. The others jolted a little and could only watched her left.

"haah... what an intense morning. More intense than a martial-arts championship." ,Chanyeol sighed while strectching his body back as he didn't realized that he's been sitting straight due to nervousness.

"YA!! you stupid! why did you have to mentioned the showered thing?!" ,Eunji angrily throw him a napkin which hit his face.

"Y-YA! its just slipped off unconsciously, I-I didn't meant to- Haah.... Sorry." ,Chanyeol gave up, felt guilty.

"she didn't finished her meal again. Huff.... Chorong unnie gonna scold me for not treating her well." ,Eunji sighed while stabbing her pancakes and eat it pitifully.

Lay saw Hayoung plates, she barely took 3 bites and a glass of water. He then glanced at Sehun whos now eating his food unwillingly.

"you better apologized to her." ,Lay demand him.

"why? Its not like im all the faults. its not like I intently did 'that' to her. I did that to YOU. Like heck I know she's there?? " ,Sehun replied to Lay in annoyance.

"Sehun." ,Chanyeol called him sternly cuz he sounded so rude towards Lay, but he just low key scoffed on his breath.

Lay wouldn't mind though, since he also felt like he've done something wrong too. if only he didn't took Hayoung to his room, this wont happen.

".....still, you've done that anyway, apologized to her sincerely. and make it twice. Since you haven't set it straight the first one." ,Lay demand calmly.

GRAK!

Sehun then abruptly standing up, wiped his mouth with a napkin and left the room without answering him. He was already irritated by this morning incident which is not exactly his faults, yet Lay mentioned about the damn-fruit incident which is also not his faults. Chanyeol who saw how rude his beahviour towards the elder shouted to him,