49. Life Revolution

CHAPTER XXXXIX

At the kitchen....
[THIRD POV]
Namjoo were helping D.O prepared the food, she only helped him putting the food on the plate and set the table, but It actually helped D.O a lot, he even let her tasted the seasoning everytime he added an ingredients.

"mmm... its delicious! Definitely my taste." ,Namjoo happily humming after tasting the food.

"good then. Lets set the table, the others probably waiting." ,D.O persuade as Chorong, Eunji and Chanyeol were already seated at the dining room.

"then let me carried this- AW!" ,Namjoo just touch a hotpot with her bare hands.

"NAMJOO!" ,D.O shouted and ran to her. "you stupid! haven't you eat any hotpots dishes??"

"s-sorry... I was too careless and in a hurry...."

Tap tap tap!

"what happened ?? I just heard a scream..." ,Chanyeol came running to the kitchen.

"Namjoo just slightly burnt her hands. Chanyeol can you helped me set the table? I need to treat her first. And tell the others not to worry." ,D.O asked Chanyeol for a favor and the latter nodded and carried the food carefuly to the dining table outside. While Namjoo seated at the counter and D.O took the first kit from the shelf.

"hands..." ,D.O reach out his hand to Namjoo, while the other hand unpacked the kit.

"i-its just a small burn. Im fine, really!" ,Namjoo tried to shrugged it but D.O just pull her hands in forced and rested it on his left hand while his right hand smeared an ointment on her burnt hand.

After a 5 minutes worth of silence, he finished treating her wounds and tidied the medkit.

"thankyou..."

"you're welcome.... You should not helped me anymore. Its dangerous."

"what? Its just a small burnt, im fine!" ,Namjoo stated, feeling dejected by him.

"no... it'll be bothersome if u get hurt again. Its best if u just sit tight outside the kitchen."

" you don't..... want me to help you anymore?"

"I just want you to be save. Don't misunderstood though, if blood or bacteries got into our food, who knows what will happened next." ,He coldly explained and Namjoo agreed by his statement and nodded sadly.

"ah... right... im going out then." ,Namjoo left the kitchen disappointed by his words, she past the dining table where the food and the others seated, and out from the kitchen. She didn't took a bite or even glanced to the food on the table and just went off.

"wait.... Did Namjoo ate already?! Did she just left the room without touching the food?! What a miracle..." ,Eunji mumbled in awe.

".....maybe she had a stomache? She looks down." ,Chanyeol co-ed.

Chorong looks like the only one who noticed the situation and she sighed, she even mumbled in her hearts,

'hahh.... This is bad, the girls were too much attached to this guys. I hope this wont affect our last mission'

D.O who came out from the kitchen wandered around and look confused as he didn't find Namjoo on the dining table.

"Where's Namjoo?? Why isn't she eating here?" ,He asked.

"what? I thought she already ate, cuz she just went off." ,Chanyeol answered and D.O sighed, he came back to the kitchen and packed a couple of food into a container.