63. Humanoids

CHAPTER  LXIII

[THIRD POV]
Apink reach the inside, and all they could see is a large hall with one door at the end made from gold, and in front of it there's this table made from stone. Theres no sign of hints or anything, just a plain room with a high ceiling and a wall made from steel.

"and now what? Wait... where's Namjoo and Hayoung?" ,Eunji asked. Behind her there's Namjoo who just got in and Hayoung not long after her.

"where did you two go?" ,Bomi asked.

"huh? No where. We're just got distracted by all this things so we walk a bit slow, sorry unnie." ,Hayoung answered for Namjoo too. Bomi felt sorry to Namjoo cuz she had to betray her own brother that she missed a lot.

"lets search for something, maybe we could get any clues if we look around."

Chorong command the girls, Bomi went to the golden door, it was huge, there's so many calligraphy drawing on it, kinda looks like a relic? Where the surface were crafted with paintings that describes an event/story. She could see a scene of a baby that was born and loved by the two parent and probably their first son. Well... that described Bomi's family so well.

A lot of the scene was about the baby and her surroundings, but strangely Bomi couldn't remember those scene well, maybe because she was still a baby that's why. she look around again and found Naeun and Hayoung just talking to each other at the corner.

Chorong still observing the stone table while Eunji look around the hall with Namjoo following behind. its still too vague for them to conclude on how to open the golden door even with the hints that they got from the maid, Kwon Suji. they've never reached this far during their research in order to find Yoon Beomho and his hidden secret.

eventhough they mey Yoon Beomho back at Leo Island, but it was an unexpected event and Bomi was in danger, so the plan is to save her first rather than killing him right away. after some times, Bomi approach Naeun and Hayoung whose still busy talking to each other,

[BOMI POV]

"Anything new?"

the two jolted in surprised as I come from their back side.

"u-unnie... you startled us. Gosh..." ,Naeun rubbed her chest.

"sorry, I didn't knew that you guys didn't notice me. what r u talking about?"

"h-huh? Us? N-nothing. just wondering if there's another secret door or smthg." ,Naeun answered. And I could see Hayoung looked elsewhere a little bit nervous?

"...you ok Youngie? You look...pale."

"me?! i-I mean... I'm fine unnie, I just...felt hot inside the cave hehe I'm fine don't worry." ,Hayoung assured me and I just shrugged it.

"Girls, come here!" ,Chorong unnie shouted from the front of the golden door and all of us came to her.

"what is it??" ,Eunji asked.

"you could see here, there are lines on top of the table, more like..... a water way? This lines.... I think if we put water or some liquid  on it, it will open the door?"

"hmm.... It looks like it, but... are you sure its just water? What about the passcode that aunt Suji told us?" ,I answered her.

"hmm.... Maybe we could find the answer from the golden door?" ,Namjoo said.

"well... that's basicly a story of my family back when I was a baby, doesn't mean anyth-"

"it MEANS something unnie, it's a story of your childhood. From you're born till... probably when you're a toddler? Cuz the scene stopped at one part and theres still spaces left." ,Naeun said while still observing the door.