72. One Heart

CHAPTER LXXII

[CHEN POV]

5 minutes....

We only have 5 minutes to release the chip from Yoon Baro's body. Why? Why not the one on Bomi's body ? because we couldn't afford to lose her, I know that its cruel and unjustice to Yoon Baro but hey.... Does he even fit the word 'justice'? No.

So yes I'm willing to do anything that will save Bomi without hurting her. though we did hurt her by turning her into a coma. My hands never been this fast and agile, its been a while since my last open surgery, but I have some- no... I have a family to protect so yes I'm doing my best right now.

"I need acces... do we have suction?" ,as I ask Eunji whose diligently assisting me from the start, together with Chorong.

"yes we do. suctioning" ,Eunji replied me and do the suction. Its very absurd, I have never work with this two but they assist me perfectly. I ask for the remaining time to Chorong,

"time?"

"times remaining: 3 minutes 14 seconds."

"understood..." ,I hurried my self to search for the chip, "....i have vision of the chip. Prepare the removal."

It was quite challenging, the chip turns out tied up to one of the chord so I have to be careful, though I don't care if he dies anyway but he needs to be alive....

Cuz that's what Bomi wanted.

Flashback...

"...but I think there's another alternative. Even though I'm not sure if you will also get the damage or not."

As I said the plan, Bomi was very serious at it, she looks like she's brave and tough but I know she herself was scared. Who wouldn't? I'm gonna make her life hang for 5 minutes.

"are you sure you can do it in 5 minutes?"

"it should be enough... I have treated the boys in the battlefield and also when I was a volunteer at the army. As long as I knew exactly where the chip were. And we got YGE facility all ready to use, so yeah.... I'm sure."

Bomi looks troubled, but this is the only way. I was about to assured her agin but she outspoke me.

"you can prolong it if its turns out to be hard. just.... Can you make sure that He could still be alive without the chip?"

"hm? Why though?? I thought you don't care about him anymore?? Besides... prolong the freeze time will cause a dangerous damage to your heart so I don't suggest that. ever."

"ok then.... Well.... Its just.... I still have some business with him... well....."

her face looks troubled again, I know what she's trying to say though. She still haven't find the answer of why Yoon Baro did 'that' to her family, that's why at least she wanted to dig the truth from the dying Yoon Baro.

But does she even realized that she also risk her life? Although I'm the one who suggested the plan, but if i was her..... I could never agree this fast. Maybe because she's been through a lot.... more than her visible scars, so her fear-skin is very thin. I pat her head and smile,

"you don't have to continue, I understand. I'll talk to Jungkook and Baekhyun about this and make them follow the plan, you go and talk with the girls, especially Chorong and Eunji, they look like they'll be a big help to me during the surgery."

"ok..." ,as she give her thin smile to me, she walks off.

End of Flashback...