25. Break-a-Legs

CHAPTER  XXV

At the Training Room....

[THIRD POV]
its already 6 days since their last departure. Bomi's legs have been healed comlpletly and she is now focusing on training her muscle. She often went to Training Room with Kai and Sehun. Sometimes, Baekhyun were there too to help them with their training. 10 more hours and they'll arrived at Leo Island.

"huff...huff.... My legs aren't as fast as before, its so weak that I really want to chop it off!" ,Bomi scoff to herself.

"Noona, you're injured before, ofc it'll take time for it to heal." ,Kai assured her.

"hmm.... What kind of training that'll make your legs more lighter & faster?" ,Sehun lost on his thought.

"how about learning our dance routine? You guys already trained hard this couple days. With dancing, it'll less tiresome. And you can focus on balance and speed." ,Suho popped out out of nowhere.

"OOOH that's a good idea! Baekhyun-hyung's part weren't that hard how about you teach her Hyung?!" ,Kai asked Baekhyun a favor. The latter looked flustered by the sudden statement and Bomi looks like willing to be taught so he sighed and began to teach Bomi the dance-moves from Monster with a help from Sehun and Kai.

5 hours later...

"Noona, how come that you could learn all the moves this fast??" ,Sehun shooked.

"well.. me and my teammates are actually a part-time dancer at some café so yeah~" ,Bomi answered.

"REALLY?! Do you also did some dance routine?"

"we do, mostly Beyonce songs or Jessie and others." ,Bomi stated shyly while wiping her sweats. Not long after that, the others also came in to the Training Room.

"huh? Why are you guys here too?" ,Bomi asked.

"Suho called us here, he said we have a new member to replace Baekhyun from our dance routine? Haha" ,Lay mocked Baekhyun and the latter just scoff.

"lets see how good Bomi's dance then!" ,Chanyeol teased Bomi and she accept the challenge. They danced to Monster with Bomi replacing Baekhyun's Part. And yep, she didn't make any mistake and mastered the formation too.

"Woah. Crazy, you're crazy Bomi. how could you be this good?! Baekhyun is SHOOK! Hahahahha" ,Chanyeol mocked Baekhyun and he gets a glare from him ofc.

"Bomi, you can dance in a masculine way too huh, altho your lines are still too curvy but its strong and firm!" ,Xiumin also complimented her and she laugh sheepishly.

"I bet if Noona wear a mens outfit and we dance together at some club they wont noticed that Noona is a girl, hahahaha...ha...ha?" ,Kai's laugh faded as the hyungs sent him death glare and mouthing you're dead. "wait! I didn't mean she didn't look like a girl, well I did said to Chanyeol-hyung before that she had a small br-hmpf!"

Sehun hold his mouth from talking but it was too late. They can feel a deadly aura from Kai's back and all of  them step aside. when Kai turned his body,  he saw Bomi already rolled up her sleeves and he could only mumbled,

fuck.

CRASH!!! BRAK! PLAK!

At the Controller Room...

Everyone already prepared to anchored the ship to the dock. All of them were silent and very serious, but one looked like his soul was gone somewhere. Bomi then speaked up,

"ok then, shall we start anchored the ship?" ,with eye smile on her face she asked the others. And they all nodded enthusiasticly except Kai who's face are still stiff from the blow. Bomi saw that and decided to teased him,