40. Headmaster

CHAPTER  XXXX

[BOMI POV]
he knew my father? oh my god, I know that YGE actually helping the government in Military for this couple years. But I thought it was only sponsored, I guees he also took part.

"i.... don't know what you're talking about. " , I tried to avoid.

"do you really think I wouldn't know? He's the Headmaster, one of the higher ups here. so I knew him well too, although he never really mentioned you, but I knew about his profile." , The Chief answered.

As I expected. My Father had a lot of connection and his power and asset could possibly  helped him gain those Headmaster title. But I'm still ignorant of what can he do and what WILL he do if he saw me.

I knew he wouldn't just let me off the hook that easily, all this time I've been avoiding him but he always managed to found me and Apink and make a ruckuss. We almost lost Hayoung because of him, Father... I don't know you anymore.

"what is Headmaster anyway? A principal? Is he higher than you?" ,I asked.

"you said you have no questions for me."

"...... and you asked a personal question so I cant answer you too."

"then you'll probably have to kiss your life goodbye. Im trying to help you here."

Help? What did he means by that? The Chief then continued,

"...he's higher than me. and im sure he also had the ability to sentenced you to whatever he wants. I knew you're not in good terms with him, im actualy.... Investigating him without anyone knowing, together with Jungkook. He's.... suspicious."

finaly I found someone that also had the same thoughts with me, he probably didn't know my Father's shaddy-stuff. And maybe if I told him, he could helped me from this situation. But this room... too much cctv I cant trust him yet too.

"if you really wanna make me talk, take me somewhere that you think I'll be most comfortable enough to freely talk." ,I suggest, didn't want to sound so direct. He's thinking about something before turning his head to Jungkook, the latter nods and grab my body so I can stand up from the chair.

"follow us. Just act like you're a prissoners, don't look weird. CCTV caught every nook, we'll take you to our secret place." ,Jungkook whisper really low on my ears and I nodded slightly and the three of us went off the room.

We passed a lot of doors and take turns in every intersection when suddenly on the corner, after we take turn to the left, Jungkook pushed me hard to some door after he opened the door, The Chief also came and slammed the door shut hurriedly. Its pitch black. I cant see anything.

And then, The chief light up his flashlight and shown a stairs leads to underground. We step down and I can see pipes, and stuff... looks like Utility room? And there's another stairs we went down again and I can hear water sounds? After we opened the last door, shown a quite wide river or waterway leads to the ocean where the sunlight came, and looks like were in a cave as I could see soil on the ceiling.

" our base made in underground, Right beside this cave. this is actually the entrance to dock the ships, but they made a new one opposite from this cave cuz this one were too small. So its rarely used." ,The Chief explained.

"don't even try to escape, we're here to TALK. Remembered that." ,Jungkook threatened me. and dang it, I was thinking of  that but my hands were cuffed, I couldn't even smiw even if I managed to jump into the water.

"so.... Spill it."

As we finally could talk in a more relaxed state I told them about the shipwreck incident first in case they didn't knew the detail, then I go straight to the Burning-academy incident, his shaddy-works, underdogs, I told them also about Maid Kwon who also a survivor but forced to be hidden by my Father (but she passed away eventually). almost everything except about EXO and Apink.