53. Sweet & Sour

CHAPTER LIII

[THIRD POV]
"I actually  like the Chocolate one."

And they both chuckled in unison. The words and laughter from their sweet converstaion could maybe  paint the entire meeting room while the flavors slid down their throats. the stars began to dimmed, sun were called out to rise, their cups were almost emptied. Suho return 2 cups from the first brew to the kitchen, while the other 2 that still have some remain on the meeting room.

He came back and saw Chorong already drifted to sleep on top of the table with her hands supporting her heads, he grabbed a small blanket from the corner of the room that just happened to be there, he sat besides her, scooted more to her to covered her and himself backs with the blanket and copied her stance, He too, soon drifted to sleep.

End of Flashback...

Suho snapped form his little reminiscene and mumbled to himself while still keeping an eye on her,

'this beautiful and strong girl in front of me, it would be nice if I could always protect her. her fragile shoulder and sweet voice... I wondered if I will actually...

crave it more in the future...'

Knock Knock!

Suho quickly get up from his seat when he heard someone knocked on the main door of the meeting room. Not long the door was opened and shown Namjoo, greeting him with her bubbly smile.

"Morning, Suho oppa!" ,Namjoo greeted him.

"morning Namjoo." ,Suho answered her and he could also heard Chorong groaned, guess the commotion woke her up. he wished that those quality time of them last longer, but clock is ticking, the day has started, and another chapter revealed, he could only sigh in his heart.

"Rong unnie, its rare to see you overslept. Heheh but I guess you both were so tired, it couldn't be helped though." ,Namjoo chuckled.

"mmh.. what time is it?" ,Chorong slowly rose up from her sleeping stance while rubbing her eyes to make the world looks clearer.

"10. But that's ok, Breakfast was just served. I came to tell you that anyway, the others already waiting, hurry up ok?"

with that Namjoo left the two. Chorong looked at Suho who averted his eyes somewhere. She then realized that his outfit were still the same as yesterday and his hair were a little crooked, the blanket on her back were quite big for just her, and his chair we so close to her, she then also averted her eyes somewhere cuz she's so sure that they slept together on the table.

Knowing that Chorong looks nervous as him, he fake a cough and start a conversation first.

"ahem! We should... washed up first. I'll.... Take my leave then." ,Suho stated and Chorong nodded while still didn't look at his eyes, like she just confessed something that was so embarrassing last night.

Chorong is the only one at the meeting room now, she heaved a deep sigh as he closed to the door and walk away. Chorong cupped her face while shouting to herself,

".... Omg, Snap out of it Chorong! its not like we literally 'slept together'?! Oh my lord...."

At Apink Ship...

The controller room seems so dead-silent though everyone were there. Chanyeol who usually joked around and teased Sehun or Eunji didn't even make a fool of himself that morning. Lay really felt so uncomfortable with this kind of strange atmosphere, in EXO's ship they're always loud, weather they're fighting or joking or laughing its just always a fiesta! This kind of silences actually killed his mood and he couldn't stand it anymore,