42. Holly Smoke!

CHAPTER  XXXXII

At EXO ship...

[THIRD POV]
Apink and Exo are gathered in the meeting room, they've been planning some plans that could work, they've planned a lot but the possibility never reach 80% and then Baekhyun came panting.

"Baek! Where have u been!?" ,Suho asked him.

"we've been planning to save Bomi, what took you so long?" ,Xiumin also asked.

"I have a plan." ,he said hurriedly and that makes both EXO and Apink shocked.

"a-already?! Are you sure it'll work? Cuz without someone from inside the base its really hard to come up with a perfect plan." ,Lay frustrated.

"don't worry I already take care of that, we just need to follow my plan and do exactly at the right time. Miss it, and we're surely gonna failed." ,Baekhyun threatened and now all eyes are on him ready for his long-detailed explanation that will took hours.

At night, inside The Basecamp....

Bomi is inside her cell now, wondering what if meeting her father could actually answered her questions? Maybe he will cooperate and they could start over. Those thoughts haunting her until V came to her cell without her noticing.

"Yoon Bomi.... ya! BOMI!" ,he shouted and she jerked by the call.

"y-yes?"

actually BTS and the chief already united and Jungkook already told them the plan to save Bomi and also searched up Yoon Beomho's wrong doing. This cell had a lot of CCTV so every gesture and sonversation were recorded and could be seen by the higher-ups, including Yoon Beomho.

"its your Dinner. 1 more hours and you need to prepared to face your sentences." ,V handed her a tray of food but he made a weird gesture that Bomi couldn't understand.

"huh? O-oh thanks for the food. Hm?" ,Bomi still couldn't understand what he's trying to tell. He kept on wriggling his eyebrows while looking at her food. "...what is it?"

he sighed and carefully speak in a calm tone,

"don't forget to FINISH your FOOD. No left over got it?" ,he emphasized the words and although Bomi couldn't grasped that much but when V make a look at the CCTV and back to Bomi she understand right away and noded. V then left the room.

Bomi eat her food in a calm manner, she tried to find a blind spot from the CCTV. She noticed that CCTV couldn't really caught her if she just turn around towards the sink, pretending to wash her hands. While she eat carefully she noticed there is a small white pill made from plastic, it really similar to rice, she ate it but carefully as it was hard and she slipped it under her tounge, when she's done she pretend to wash her hands and began her secret things

She took out the pill, and opened it, theres a small letter on it written,

'SOS, smoke=hold breath. with love, XO & rain.'

She then rushed to hide the pill and letter to her pocket and turned around again. She mumbled in her thought,

'SOS, it could means they will save me? XO means... EXO!! Rain....... Pi.... Apink?! But what about smoke=hold breath? Was that literally or it could be something else? Well atleast I knew they had plan for me thank goodness.'

At BTS room...

"remembered our plan.... Jungkook, you still in contact with those guys?" ,RM asked.

"I am, I already handed V hyung their contact, they should be able to communicate with us." ,Jungkook answered.

"ok lets do this, The Chief is picking up the Headmaster, lets be ready. Jungkook.... Be prepared for Plan Z." ,RM worriedly warned Jungkook while tapping his shoulder.