!Very Important Vote!

So I have many people ask me questions, in and out of wattpad. They regard the harem and all it's glory. I am letting you all know that I am doing two runs, both have different endings and story.

One will be the Neutral ending, since the main character had already killed another pacifist isnt an option but still can reach a better ending. This ending will contain the harem and a good end.

Second will be the Genocide ending. This is the true ending where the main character is reaching towards a goal. I am afraid that due to following the story for this ending there will be no harem or romance, just death. I will not hold back and have the main character revert to they're original self.

Now, remember that both will happen but I wanted you all to decide which of the two will come first. Now, most of you want a little lemon from almost every character in the story, both original and genderbend. So once the neutral ending has happened, there will be after episodes that will let you shut the characters, for you people who want a little from everyone in RWBY. Genderbends will be made like sun and Neptune is one.

Genocide or Neutral? Please vote.

Hey, if nothing else, here is a video of sans annoying papyrus.