(Lemon) Sibling Love

(Y/N) POV

In all honesty, it was really funny. Yang cock blocks her own sister. Oh man, talk about fucked up. As I was laughing Ruby and I got up. Yang was still in shock about what she saw.

Yang: " . . . What happened?"

(Y/N): "What, that's it? I expect you to be pissed. What happened was that you cock block your sister. Oh man!"

Yang was looking at Ruby for confirmation, she just looked at the ground and nodded. Yang recovered.

Yang: "I see . . ."

Yang picks up the chair and wedges it into the door. She then sits on the bed.

Yang: "Continue."

(Y/N): "Wait, seriously?"

She gives a nod. At that moment I could have sworn there was an angel on my shoulder.

Dude, she's your sister!

Don't care, incest is wincest.

Dude, what the fuck!

Hey angel . . . Shut the fuck up. I walked up to Ruby and stroked her cheek.

(Y/N): "I got to say, you are the first woman in years to make me choke up, good job."

Ruby: "I-I'm sorry, I-I s-should of asked you f-first. I-"

I gave her a light peck on the lips. This quickly shuts her up. Yang was sitting there with a smile on her face. I turn to her. I wink.

(Y/N): "You gonna join?"

She gets up with a flirty smile.

Yang: "Ruby, this is your chance for a first kiss. Take it."

Ruby hesitates, she wraps her arms around my neck. She goes in for a kiss, it was obvious that she never kissed anyone before. It was sloppy and strange, A for effort. Her teeth grinds against mine, her lips weren't locked to mine so it felt weird and she was too aggressive. When she pulls away she looks embarrassed.

Ruby: "I'm s-sorry, I never kissed anyone before."

(Y/N): "I don't expect you to be great for your first time, just like anything else it takes practice."

Yang grabs my shirt and pulls me towards her.

Yang: "Let's see how you fare, sexy."

She pulls me into a kiss, now she knew how to do it. Her tongue went in and out like a tease, her lips were at the right angle, her voluptuous chest was pushing against me and when she pulled away her eyes stayed on mine. There was a thin silver strand of saliva connected between our mouths.

Yang: "Now that was good."

Ruby looks down, aw,  she feels left out. I was going to kiss her, but Yang beat me to it. Ruby wasn't expecting it, but she didn't resist either. Yang broke the kiss.

Yang: "Sis, we will get you there, come here bro."

We spent 30 minutes teaching Ruby how to properly kiss. She eventually gets it. She was pretty good.

(Y/N): "Wow, when it comes to learning something that you enjoy you learn pretty quickly."

Her face was all euphoric.

Ruby: "W-what?"

Yang: "*giggles*"

I went to kiss Ruby, her reaction was instant. She was a pro now. I pull back slightly to tease her, of course she falls for it, trying to match my lips that she hungers for. After a while, we separate. I felt a tug on my pants. I see Yang crouched behind me holding my waist band.