Chapter 35: Prison Time

Salem POV

He saw through me, he knew that I was actively after his son. I couldn't kill Gaster, so I have to come up with another plan for the boy with the power to kill me. I hear someone approaching me.

Húlí: "Any news on my Vulpes?"

Poor girl, she has no idea that I already knew where her daughter is. But I can't necessarily lose her just yet. Suddenly, I had an idea.

Salem: "Húlí, you know that I will help you if you help me. I am close to finding her. First, I need you to do something for me."

Penny POV

Pyrrha opened the door for me. I can still see remnants of guilt remained with her, within time that will go away. I smiled at her and waved.

Penny: "Hello, friend! May I come in?"

Pyrrha smiled at me, hopefully she will be used to me soon.

Pyrrha: "Of course, come right in." I walked in to see Weiss was asleep. "We'll, I will be on my way, you be safe now."

She takes Weiss and leaves. I was standing next to (Y/N), he was sleeping soundly. He only wore shoes and pants. I smiled to know that he was alright. I stood next to his bed, watching him to ensure his safety.

2 hours later

I was tidying up his desk and work area. I heard the window open, my scanners picked up an increase in air pressure. The increase was located in my throat. The pressure suddenly stopped, I was confused until I was slammed into the wall, there was a gravity glyph. My stomach was against the wall, I could barely turn my head to see a green haired man and a female fox faunus in the room. The fox picked up (Y/N) carefully and started to walk towards the window.

Penny: "Put him back this instant, or I will pursue and arrest you!"

Fox: "Calm down little girl."

Her voice had a pink mist leaking out of it, but whatever it was didn't work. She looked surprised.

Male: "I couldn't find any oxygen in her, she is not alive."

Fox: "I see, we have him, so we must return."

They both left and I was still pinned up against the wall. A few minutes later, I was released. Right away, I made a few calls.

Salem POV

I waited patiently for Húlí and Venti. I needed this boy to get Gaster off my back. After waiting for five hours I hear footsteps. I turn to see three individuals approaching.

Salem: "I am glad that someone here can do something right. Good job you two." Venti nods.

(Y/N): "*Sleepy mumbling*"

Húlí: "What now?"

Salem: "Here . . ."

Three hours later
(Y/N) POV

I woke up, I feel like I slept for days but I was exhausted. My adjust to my surroundings revealing a dark room. Kind of looks like a evil goth themed room.

???: "Hello, (Y/N)."

I look up to see a woman with extremely pale skin, white hair, red sclera, and black iris. I stared at her with a blank expression.

Salem: "I am Salem I have a proposition to make with you." I continued to stare. "Is something the matter?"

(Y/N): "Your evil aren't you?" She stares back. "I would totally tap it."