Chapter 13: A New Start

(Y/N) POV

We arrived at Beacon, the wounded all immediately head straight to the infirmary. Ozina gestures me to follow her, and so I did.

Ozina: "So about those rules . . ."

(Y/N): "I can take a guess on those. No murdering, do not harm the students, do not leave Vale and don't talk to strangers, heh."

She smiled sweetly at me.

Ozina: "As much as I would like those rules to be followed, I'm afraid that won't be possible." I tilt my head in confusion. "Once people start to figure out who you are, which they will, then most will challenge you either out of control of authority, to prove themselves or to simply kill you. And I'm not just talking about Beacon, all of Remnant will want a piece of you."

Her logic actually makes sense. I then notice her blushing at the last part. I mind as well have fun. We were inside, nobody was around. A gently grab Ozina by the shoulder and slowly push her to the wall. I then grab her chin with my thumb and index and make her look up at me.

(Y/N): "And how about you, you want a piece of me?" I said seductively.

Ozina: "W-w-what?! (Y-Y/N), this is h-highly unprofessional."

(Y/N): "Oh come now Ozzy," I leaned in so my lips were brushing her ear. "I know you want a piece . . ."

I felt her shiver from my breath touching her ear. She starts to stutter and mumble about how a teacher and a student shouldn't be in a relationship. Her coffee mug was violently shaking. As she was talking, I notice her logic was getting less and less reasonable. I decided to break the mood, lol.

(Y/N): "You know what, your right."

I said as I pull away, she had a look of major disappointment.

Ozina: "Eeh!? Oh, o-of course! Now back to t-the rules." I nod. She eventually regained her composure, much to my dissapoinment. "So, as I was saying, the rules I set are simple. First, kill only in a life threatening situations in defense of yourself or others. Second, do not harm anyone unless it is in the defense of yourself, others or your honor and beliefs. Third, you will not leave Vale under any circumstance without my permission. Finally, you will attend to all classes given to you. You don't have to listen since I'm sure you will ace all of them, just attend. Of course you can be dismissed or excused by me or your teachers. You also have to follow the regular school rules as well. Does that sound fair?"

I nod, most definitely. I like how she's limiting my abilities while still allowing me to maintain my freedoms. She pulls out an embroided envelope.

Ozina: "Of course, you will need these. This contains a pardon of all crimes as of today, your scroll, bank card, a requisition form, a map of the school and Vale and directions to your new dorm. Also, due to your past 'habits' and being new to social interactions, plus your incredible abilities, I'm making you the first one man team. I thought it would be fitting to call your team, MDTM. Any questions?"

(Y/N): "Well, just one." She nods. "Will I be doing any initiation tests?"

Ozina: "I don't see why you would need to. Students get launched into the Emerald forest, but due to a dragon making its nest there, we stopped doing those a while ago."

(Y/N): "I would like to do it."

Ozina: "And may I ask why? A dragon Grimm is no walk in the park and everyone knows that."

(Y/N): "Allow me to explain. You said that people WILL find out about me eventually, so why not do it with a bang?! If I tear through that forest and kill the dragon, that would eliminate at least 75 percent of the competition. Why would someone want to mess with a guy who slaughtered a dragon?"