- flirting pt. 5 -

(pt. 5 damn i write a lot)

You and Finn are extremely bored today. It rained for like 5 hours, and not like tiny raindrops rain, like rainforest downpour rain. So the streets are flooded and it's freezing. You decided to just stay in today.

However, there's only so much Netflix you can watch and so many rounds of playing monopoly before everything gets boring.

So you resulted to just completely goofing off and messing around. 

"Ok, new game idea." Finn says.

"What would that be?" You ask, sitting up.

"I'm gonna pretend that we don't know each other and I'm trying to hit on you in a bar."

You laugh. "Oh god, Finn, really?" 

"Hey there, you long legged beautiful sexy machine. Care for a drink?" He says cheesily, taking your hand and kissing it.

You can't help but laugh. "Finn, literally you sound so creepy. Machine? Really?"

"Hey! I tried!" 

"Well try again James Bond."

This time Finn starts by coming up to you and putting his left hand on your waist. "You look delicious. Mind if I t-"

"NO. DO NOT FINISH THAT SENTENCE." You say, loudly.

"YOU DON'T LIKE ANY OF MY PICKUP LINES!" Finn says loudly back.

"They're not great, babe." 

Finn plops on the couch and pouts. 

"Hey, Finn. Don't be a baby." You put yourself right next to him.

Finn just groans. 

"Finn, come on." You shake him, but he just groans again. "Fine." You decide to push him back and straddle his waist, moving to kiss him up and down his neck.

"Damn, babe." He finally says.

"Hey! You do talk!" You laugh.

Finn rolls his eyes. "Shut up." He picks you up and carries you to your bedroom, laying you on the bed.

"You're sooo sexy. And you smell good. And you feel good. And your body is perfect. And I'm so happy I married you because I get you all to myself anytime I want you." Finn whispers, feeling your waist as he pulls up your shirt.

"Mmm, that's a good pickup line." You say, kissing Finn's cheek. 

"But it's not just those things babe. You're super funny. All my guy friends are jealous of me because I have you. You cook like nobody I've ever met. You're supportive, sweet, and you're so precious because you have no idea how perfect you are. You just think you're a normal girl but you're really so much more than that. You've got it all." 

"Well now you're spoiling me with words." You laugh, messing up Finn's hair.

"You deserve them, baby. Now what do you say about staying in bed for the rest of the day?"

"I'd say I pretty much need you- I mean, I need that. The staying in bed. Need that. Yeah." 

Finn laughs. "I thought so."