- hide and seek -

Yeah, okay. You have to admit that you and Finn can act pretty childish sometimes. But it can be a lot of fun. Today, you were playing hide and seek inside your apartment. The winner gets the last piece of chocolate cake that Finn's mom made for you guys.

"Who's gonna hide and who's gonna seek?" You ask.

"We can flip a coin. Heads means hide, tails means seek." He fishes around in his pocket to find a coin. He pulls out a quarter.

He flips it and it lands on heads.

"Ok, so I'm hiding and you're seeking. I have twenty seconds to hide and you have a minute to find me." Finn says.

"Got it. Can I start counting now?" You ask.

"Yes."

"Okay. One, two three..."

Once you got to twenty you yell the classic "ready or not, here I come" and start quickly searching for Finn.

You run to the kitchen and quickly open the pantry door and all the cupboards. Nothing.

You search the living room before running to the bathroom and the bedroom, but no dice.

That's literally all the places in the apartment so you just kinda stand there dumbfounded.

"Okay! I give up!" You yell. No response.

You then get a text from Finn.

Walk down the hall

You walk to the hall. But still, nothing happens.

Suddenly the dryer pops open and Finn comes out, yelling, "Gotcha!"

You scream due to the mini heart attack that Finn has just gave you which of course causes him to laugh.

"You suck!" You say, hitting Finn on the arm.

"Aw come on. You're just mad that I get that piece of cake." Finn sprints to the kitchen and opens the box where the cake was.

"You're a loser." You say, leaning against the counter, watching Finn eat the cake.

"Actually." He says with a mouthful of cake. "I'm a winner."

"Shut up." You laugh, rolling your eyes.

"Hey, you can still taste some of it."

"Really?"

"Of course, come here."

You try to take the fork from Finn.

"Uh uh, y/n. I meant you can taste it like this."

He pulls you close and kisses you.

"Hm, I think the actual thing tastes better." You say.

"Hey!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Of course you taste better. But don't tell your mom that." You kiss Finn on the nose.

"Don't worry, I won't say a word."