- come home finnie -

You couldn't take it anymore. It's 3am and ever since Finn left for another interview a couple days ago you just can't sleep.

You've eaten very little because you miss him so much and it just hurts. You miss him like crazy. He said you could call any time. So that's exactly what you're gonna do.

You grab your phone and quickly dial Finn's number.

"Please answer." You mutter under your breath.

After a few rings, he finally picks up.

"Babe?"

"Babe, it's me. I just, I can't sleep. I miss you and I just want you here so I can hold you and play with your hair and- ugh. I'm rambling. I'm sorry."

"Y/n, it's okay. I couldn't sleep last night either. I miss you too. A lot. I wish you were here with me. So badly."

"I know, it's just never been this bad. Maybe because it's my first time alone in the house? I don't know, I just, don't think I can make it till Saturday, Finn." Your voice becomes weak towards the end of your sentence.

"Baby, you can do this. I promise. You're my strong, beautiful girl. We've only got two more days apart."

You start to cry. "Two days feels like eternity. I just wanna jump on a plane and come see you right now. My heart hurts so bad." You wipe your eyes with the duvet cover.

You hear Finn sniffle. "Mine does too, baby. So much. I'm trying to be strong. But I hate every second that I'm not with you. I hate this fucking hotel bed because it's uncomfortable and cold without you in it. I hate when I'm watching tv at night time and no ones here with me to laugh at the punch lines and make puns with. I hate waking up in the middle of the night and expecting to see you but you're not there. I hate every second of these trips." Finn says, almost angrily.

"Come home, Finnie. I miss you." You say softly.

"I miss you more. Way more."

You laugh a little. "I doubt it. But, isn't it morning over there? Shouldn't you be getting ready?"

"Yeah. I'd rather talk to you though."

"How about I'll get on FaceTime and you can prop the phone up while you get ready so it'll be like I'm there with you." You suggest.

"Sounds like a plan. Let me switch to FaceTime. See your beautiful face in a minute."

And just like that, he had managed to melt your frustration away. After the FaceTime call ended, you could finally go back to sleep and enjoy the rest of your night without tears.