- don't go -

It was that time again. The time where Finn had to travel far away for some type of appearance internationally. This time, he had to go all the way to Spain for a convention.

"I wish I could come with you." You say, watching Finn pack the rest of his belongings into a suitcase.

"I know baby. I wish you could too. I hate being away from you. It's terrible." Finn zips up the suitcase and makes his way over to you.

You feel tears come out of your eyes and Finn notices right away.

"Baby, don't cry." He wraps his arms around your waist. "I'll Skype you every single day. I'll send you good morning and goodnight texts even though the time zone is different. I'll even sing you a song or something if you'd like me to."

Your sad face turns happy when Finn says that. He wipes your tears from your cheeks and picks you up, plopping you down on the couch.

He lies on top of you and just cuddles you for a while. He played with your hair and you played with his while you looked at each other in the eyes.

"You're amazing, Finn. You have no idea how much better I feel." You say.

"I'm glad. And don't think this is easy for me either. I hate leaving you. I feel safer when I'm with you. If the stupid plane tickets weren't so expensive I'd take you with me to every appearance. We could travel the world together."

"That would be amazing."

"I know. I uh- I gotta go babe. But I swear I will text you whenever I can as much as possible. I love you." He kisses you thoroughly before heading for the door.

"Bye Finnie. See you soon." You say.

"Bye baby. I'll miss you every second."