- wake up -

Usually you were the one to sleep in, but today a Finn would just not wake up. You tried to get him to come eat breakfast at around 9:30, but he just grunted in response.

Now it's like 11 and he still isn't awake. You get up off the couch and walk into the bedroom.

"Finn, you have got to get the day started already. It's 11." You stand beside the bed and watch as Finn pulls the covers over his head.

"Still tired."

"Ugh." You sit down on the bed where Finn is and lightly push him to try and wake him up. "Finnie you have got to get up."

"No I don't." He says.

"I'll make your favorite lunch," You suggest.

Finn groans.

"We can go to the record store and buy a couple new discs."

"Tired."

You sigh. "Well I guess I have to make you get up then."

"Huh?"

You pull the covers off of Finn and start tickling him on his stomach. He bursts into laughter and tries to get away from you.

"Okay! Okay! I-I'm awake!" He says through the laughter. You stop and he catches his breath.

"Well that worked." You laugh.

"Not funny, y/n. You're gonna get it later." He playfully punches you in the arm and puts his jacket and shoes on.

"Where are you going?" You ask.

"Uh, to the record store. Duh. Lets go!" He grabs your hand and the two of you head out (finally) to spend the day together.