- froyo -

Even though it's winter, you and Finn still absolutely love going to frozen yogurt. It holds happy memories since it was your first date activity.

"Finn, look! They have rainbow today!" You say excitedly as the two of you grab cups for the yogurt.

"Yum! Here, you get rainbow and I'll get the chocolatey stuff so that we can have both."

You nod your head. "Deal."

You fill your cup with a ton of rainbow sherbet yogurt and head to the toppings.

You add gummy bears, fresh fruit, and strawberry boba to your cup and watch Finn mix his toppings in.

"Babe that's waaay too much chocolate syrup." You laugh.

"There's no such thing as too much chocolate syrup. Come on, let's pay so we can eat." The two of you pay and then take a seat.

"Mmm, I love frozen yogurt," you say, taking another bite of yours.

"I agree," Finn said with his mouth full of food and chocolate on his face.

You laugh. "Let me get that for you." You wipe off the chocolate from Finn's lips.

"Thanks babe. Wanna trade cups?" He asked.

"Always." The two of you switch and then start to finish what the other didn't.

"God, this is so good." Finn said.

"Same with yours. You can never go wrong with chocolate." You finish Finn's cup right away.

"This is my favorite thing to do with you, you know that?" Finn says, holding your hand across the table.

"Mine too. So many good memories here. Lets hope they never close it."

"Yeah. I mean, there's other yogurt places in Vancouver, but this one's special." Finn says, smiling.

"It really is." The two of you throw away your cups and head outside to spend the rest of the night together.