- request for Madi <3 -

You quickly drive into the airport parking lot. As soon as you pay the parking fee, you walk as fast as possible inside. Finn had been gone for two weeks in Costa Rica. Two weeks.

The IT cast met up for a vacation trip, and while you were happy for Finn, you missed him like hell.

It's currently 3:15 and his flight was supposed to come in at 3:30. The problem was that you had no clue where the international arrivals section of the airport was.

You find the nearest information desk.

"Excuse me, where is the international arrivals gate?" You ask.

"That would be to your upcoming right, past the Starbucks." The lady at the desk says.

"Thank you."

You finally reach the gate. People start to walk out of it, but you don't see Finn. Your phone says it's 3:30.

Maybe he's just a little late. It's no biggie.

Then finally, finally, he comes.

When the two of you lock eyes his face lights up and you run to him.

He drops his suitcase and picks you up.

"Babe, oh my god. I'm so happy to be home. I missed my little blonde princess." He says, putting you down and then kissing you.

"I bet I missed you more." You say, still holding onto him.

"Not a chance. Hey, we should get some ice cream. There's a stand right by the restaurant around the corner." Finn says, picking up his suitcase and holding your hand.

"Sounds good."

The two of you walk to the stand and Finn orders your favorite flavor to share with you.

You were just about to ask him all about his trip but then like always, a bunch of fans spotted him. You love the fans, but you haven't seen your boyfriend in two weeks.

"Hey Finn, can we get a few pictures with you?" They asked.

Finn looked at you for affirmation and because you're nice, you nod.

A few pictures turned into like fifty, which was really annoying considering that it drew even more attention to Finn.

You ended up finishing the ice cream cone yourself since the fans took up over half an hour of your time.

By the time Finn got done, you could tell he felt really bad.

"Hey babe, sorry that took so long. Ready to head home?"

You nod. "Yeah, I guess so."

You take the car back to the house and plop on the bed while Finn unpacks his suitcase.

"Madi, you were really quiet in the car. Is everything ok?" He asks you, hanging up his clothes in the closet.

"I just don't like sharing you." You say.

Finn comes closer to where you were laying.

"Sharing me?" He laughs a little bit.

"You know what I mean. The fans, your work trips. Everything."

He lays next to you.

"Madilynn, you are my girl. No fan or job opportunity will ever be more important than you. I love you most in the world."

You smile and pull Finn closer to you. He puts one hand on your cheek and starts kissing your lips lightly.

Instead of pulling away, you keep kissing him, intensifying the kiss to where you're beneath him as the two of you make out.

When the kiss ends, you hold Finn close to your body.

"I love you, Finn."

"I love you, Madi."