- attention -

"Did you know that I'm the luckiest man in the world?" Finn says, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"You can't mean because of me," you say, shaking your head.

"Of course because of you. You make me so happy." He kisses your neck and rubs up and down your sides.

You turn around and jump onto him, wrapping your legs around his waist and your arms around his shoulders.

"I missed you while I was at band practice today." Finn says before attacking your lips with a long kiss.

"I missed you too."

Finn lays you down on the couch and lays kisses on your lips, jawline, and neck.

When he stops, you play with his hair a little.

"Finn?"

"Yeah princess?"

"You're fucking sexy."

Finn gives you a smirk and he leans in close.

"Am I?" He asks.

"Mhm. I don't lie." You lightly kiss his cheek.

"Well you're pretty fucking sexy too, baby."

"No way." You say.

"Uh, yes way! You're hot as fuck." Finn says, his hands tracing the shape of your body.

"Prove it."

"Well, your face and your hair are perfect. Sexy eyes. Gorgeous lips that I would taste all day if I could. Your breasts are just... amazing. So is your stomach and your hips. Your legs are so beautiful and the color of your skin is just so perfect. Oh, and your ass is great too. Of course."

"You really know how to please your fiancé, Wolfhard." You say, kissing him.

"Well, out of all the jobs I take on, being your fiancé is my favorite."

"You're such a flirt." You say, laughing.

"Oh, and you're not? Remember just yesterday in the dressing room at Calvin Klein? You do know that you're not supposed to have sex in there, right?" Finn teases you.

"Oh shut up! Like you were complaining. We're just lucky the store was noisy." Your hands trail to Finn's neck and you gently massage him there.

"How could I complain? That was some top notch sneaking around." He grabs your ass and leaves his hands there, making you blush.

"I agree."

"Are you blushing, y/n?" Finn says, winking at you.

"No," you lie, looking away from him.

"I think you areeee."

"Stop it! I'm not blushing."

"Oh, so your cheeks are just naturally that shade of pink?"

"Maybe."

"I thought you didn't lie, miss perfect?"

"Fine! I'm blushing! But it's all your fault," you say, nuzzling your nose against his.

He giggles a bit and pecks your lips. "I know, princess."

"I was gonna suggest that we go out for dinner but now I just wanna stay inside all night."

"Agreed."

The two of you make out heatedly for a while, your hands roaming each other's bodies. It's so nice to share affection like that with someone so committed. Someone who really loves you and means it when they say it. Someone just like Finn.