- cuddles pt. 2 -

It was the middle of summer and you and Finn were on vacation in Bora Bora, laying in bed after a long (but fun) day.

You still had your bikini top and shorts on, and Finn had on his board shorts and no shirt. His arms were wrapped around your waist, caressing your waist with his thumb.

The TV was on, not like you were paying any attention to it whatsoever. You were too busy running your hands up and down Finn's stomach.

"Mmm. Feels nice." Finn said, biting his lip softly. You wink at him and keep going, watching him relax.

You had the windows open in your hotel room so that the cool beach air would hit your lightly exposed bodies just enough to relax the both of you to sleep.

"I don't wanna put pajamas on." You said without effort.

"Me either. Lets just stay like this." Finn said.

"Good idea." You move your right hand to Finn's hair which you love love love to play with. It's so curly and perfect and it's fun to mess up.

Finn giggles as you run your fingers through his hair over and over, your fingertips occasionally touching his forehead lightly.

"I love your hair." You say.

"I can tell. You can't keep your hands off of it." Finn winked at you.

"Who can blame me," You eventually give up on playing with his hair and plop down on your back, sprawled out on the bed.

"My turn to spoil you." Finn says, laying beside you. He plays with your hair just like you did to his, grazing your neck with his fingers which made you scrunch up your nose.

"So fucking beautiful." He says while staring into your eyes and then kissing you.

"Aw, Finnie. You're the sweetest."

"No, that's you babe." He plants kisses all along your face and neck, relaxing you even more as you enjoy Finn's affection. You two aren't  huge PDA people, but you can't keep your hands off each other at home.

You place your hands on Finn's face and continue to deeply kiss him, making you melt on the inside from the happiness and the butterflies.

You don't break the kiss for a while, enjoying each other's feel and warmth. But when you eventually do, you rest your head on Finn's shoulder and he holds you while you drift off to sleep, dreaming sweet dreams of each other.