- my baby -

"This looks awful." You angrily unzip your dress that you had on and throw it at the dresser, folding your arms across your bare stomach.

"I thought it looked pretty." Finn said.

"Well it outlines my belly and makes me look like a whale so I will not be wearing it." You pull out a t-shirt and some cotton shorts from your closet and slip them on.

"Babe, cmon, you gotta wear something tomorrow night."

"I don't wanna go tomorrow night."

"But, but, I've been dying to see this movie. And it's the premier! Like, first seen by all!" Finn said excitedly.

"I know you're excited babe. I'm sorry that I'm so insecure. I just hate my body." You look at yourself in the mirror and grimace. You see Finn's figure walk up behind you and hold you.

"All I see is beautiful." He says. "You know that?"

"Pshh, I'm not beautiful."

"Pshh, you're a liar." Finn mocks you.

"I'm not."

"That's it," Finn picks you up and tosses you onto the bed.

"Hey! What was that for?" You laugh.

"For saying you're not beautiful."

"I'm not."

"Y/n! Quit saying that!" Finn says, pressing his torso onto yours.

"I'm sorry."

His eyes soften. "It's ok beautiful. But I need you to know something."

"What is it?"

"You, y/n, are my baby. I'm so in love with every thing about you. And when you talk down on yourself, it hurts me inside. Don't hurt me inside, babe." He gives you puppy dog eyes and you can't resist him.

"Agh, fine. But only because you're so fucking adorable."