- you get jealous -

You can't help but be protective over Finn. Losing him to someone else has always been one of your biggest worries. Even though you know that he would never do that to you, it still sits in your mind. Like today.

Finn practices with his band once a week. You've gotten really close with them and they're almost like family to you. But Ayla and Finn have known each other for so long and sometimes watching them together feels weird.

You hate that this bugs you. But it sometimes does. And you'd never dream of telling Ayla about your feelings because she's a good friend to you now. It's a hard place to be in.

Everything was fine today. But there was just one thing that set your mind off. Ayla wanted to show the band a new song that she wrote. She preformed it for them and you couldn't help but notice the way that Finn was looking at her. It made you uncomfortable.

After she was finished, you heard him say, "Wow. That was, that was just beautiful, Ayla. You've got something special."

Yeah. Pathetic of you to be jealous, but it still happened. You leave the studio and head outside and sit down on a bench. Of course, it's freezing. Screw you, Vancouver weather. It didn't take long for Finn to find you.

"Y/n? Why're you out here? It's freezing." He sits next to you.

"It's nothing." You say.

"There must be something if you came out here. What's going on?" He wraps you in his arms and rests his head on top of yours.

"Finn, really. It's stupid. I'm too embarrassed to say anything."

"Come on, please? I can help you, babe. You gotta let me in here."

You sigh. "I- ugh. I just got jealous, okay? That's all. No need to talk about it." You say reluctantly.

"Ohhh, it's what I said isn't it. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you at all."

"No, no! That's why I didn't want to say anything. It has nothing to do with you or Ayla even. It's just the part of me that gets protective of you."

Finn runs his hand through your hair. "Y/n, I know you know this but, just to be clear, you are all that I want."

You smile. "Really?"

"Really. Now, lets get home. It's too cold to be out here."

Finn Wolfhard Imagines  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara