- studying -

You throw your precalc book across the room from your bed.

"I cannot do this!" You yell, loud enough that Finn came inside to see what all the noise was.

"Whoa, whoa what's going on in here?" He asked, slowly walking inside.

"It's nothing." You get up to pick the book up but Finn grabs it for you. You lightly laugh as he hands it to you.

"Thanks."

Finn sits on the edge of your bed.

"Why you stressing, babe?" He asks.

"Because." You sit back down on the bed. "If I don't bring my grade up to a B, I'm screwed."
You go back to flipping through the book and erasing the previous work that you had written down.

"Hey, stop. Stop." He puts his hand on your book. "Just for a second."

"Okay, okay." You put your pencil down and shut your book.

Finn holds one of your hands in his.

"Please do not stress this much over a little exam. You're gonna do great. And after you finish it tomorrow morning, I'm gonna pick you up and we're gonna go for early lunch at your restaurant of choice."

You smile. "Okay. I feel better now."

Finn smiles. "Now no more throwing stuff at the walls. We're only renting this place."

He kisses you and lets you return to studying. What an amazing boyfriend.

(Haha I wrote this bc I was up all night studying for my precalc exam that was this morning and I had no clue what to write about so here it is. Also send me some requests bc I'm bored 💓)