- the wedding -

"Is it zipped?" You ask as your best friend zips up your dress.

"Yes. And it's beautiful. You look so beautiful." Y/b/f says.

"Thank you. I love you. Thank you so much for being here." You hug them and they hand you your bouquet.

You soon get a cue that it's time to walk. You take a deep breath knowing that Finn is standing at that altar waiting to commit his entire life to you.

No pressure, you think to yourself.

You start to walk into the ballroom, the best ballroom in all of Canada. You and Finn found a beautiful venue in Quebec for the big day. It's the both of your dream wedding venue.

Your heart races as you turn into to room where both of your families and friends sit, all looking at you at once.

You smile at everyone as you walk up to the altar. Finn wipes his eyes and you two join hands.

The pastor behind the beginning of the speech needed to marry the two of you. You can't keep your eyes off of Finn. His hair is perfect, he's got on a black suit and a white bow tie that suits him extremely well. His cheeks are flustered red, and you can tell he's holding tears back.

But in reality, you're holding tears back too. You've dreamed about this moment your entire life. The moment where you'd confess your love for your fiancé in front of everyone, meaning every word.

Now comes time for the vows. Oh boy.

"Y/n, my beautiful bride. The reason I wake up. The last thing I think about before I go to sleep. I've imagined my life without you. It made my heart break. I couldn't do it. I couldn't live my life knowing you weren't a part of it. So I bought a ring. The most beautiful ring for the most beautiful girl. And before I proposed, I broke down in tears. Happy ones. I never believed I'd find you. The love of my life. I love you." Finn said that entire speech through tears. You didn't want to mess up your makeup, but you cried anyways.

How the fuck are you supposed to say these without falling apart??

"Finn, my life before you was a wreck. I ran away from home. I left everything behind. When we met, I instantly caught feelings for you that I tried to avoid. I wanted them gone. I thought I wasn't good enough for you. But when you kissed me for the first time, it felt warm. I felt accepted. Our dating life made me realize that good things really can come out of bad experiences. I thought I'd never get married. I really did. But you came in with your ring and I just cry because I'm so lucky. I'm so in love with you Finn. I cant wait for the rest of our lives together."

And with that, Finn cried even more. You cried even more. It was a beautiful mess of tears and emotions.

When the kiss came, it was the best kiss you'd ever shared with Finn. The first kiss as a married couple. Mr. and Mrs. Wolfhard. Husband and wife.

(Yeah I cut the fiasco but it wasn't really requested anyways. Hope you liked this, honeymoon coming up soon <3 )