- first fight -

The last couple days have been really frustrating. Finn has been coming home at 2-3am since Tuesday. Today's Friday, and you're currently sitting in front of the TV with a carton of ice cream, waiting for Finn.

He said he'd be home like usual today, but it's 8 pm currently and no Finn. (He's usually home by 4). You don't even bother texting him because he never replies anyways.

You let it slide, but before you know it, it's midnight. Now you're mad. Not just frustrated. So, instead of texting, you decide to call Finn.

It rings and rings and rings and then goes to voicemail. So, you decided to leave a message.

"Hey Finn, its y/n. You know, the girlfriend that you forgot about. Again. I've been sitting here waiting for you since 4pm and I don't know where the fuck you are but don't bother coming home tonight. I hope you have a great time wherever you're at with whoever you're with."

You plop right back on the couch and continue watching TV. You would scream, because that's what you feel like doing, but it's an apartment complex. Someone will definitely call the police.

You watch whatever's on for the next two hours and then you head to bed. As you're getting ready to lie down, you hear the door open.

You walk into the living room.

"I thought I told you not to come home tonight." You say with your arms crossed.

"What?" Finn asks.

"My voicemail, that by the look on your face, you didn't even bother to read."

"My phone was off."

"Play the voicemail out loud."

"Why?"

"Play it." Finn plays the voicemail and when it ends he just looks at you. There's a few seconds of awkward silence before he finally says something.

"So what now? Want me to get the fuck out or what?"

"I want to know why you've been leaving this fucking house at 10am and coming back at 2am. That's what I want. I've barely even fucking seen you these few days and by the time you get home you're too fucking tired to even talk to me. What is going on? I'm emotionally drained from this fucking bullshit, Finn!"

"I don't know! The band and I have been spending a lot of time together lately. I meant to be home today but we just ended up doing all kinds of stuff and it got late." You can see the guilt on his face.

"You didn't think to send me a text that said you weren't gonna be home?"

"I- I, I just,"

"Exactly. Well, have a good nights sleep on the couch and maybe in the morning you can give me a better excuse for why you've been ignoring me this week." You walk towards the bedroom.

"Can I at least change my clothes?" Finn asks, coming towards the door.

"No. Good night."