- nerves -

You've been avoiding everything all day. Avoiding Finn, avoiding texts, everything. Tomorrow is the wedding, and while you're excited, you're also extremely nervous.

I mean, that's gotta be normal. Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life. It's the day that you're officially tied to the love of your life forever.

But these nerves are different. It's not just "I'm nervous because I'm afraid my dress won't fit or because I'm afraid the hairdresser will fuck up my hair."

No. It's more like "I'm nervous to start such a huge chapter in my life this young." So you decide to stop avoiding Finn.

"Babe," You say, tapping Finn who was sitting next to you playing fortnite.

"Yeah baby," He says, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Can we talk?" You ask.

"Uh, sure. Just let me finish real quick."

Real quick turned into like 20 minutes, by the way.

"Ok. I'm done. What's up babe?"

"You know how people get nervous before their wedding?" You ask.

"Mhm." Finn says nervously.

"Well, I feel like that. Just nervous. It's weird, I don't know."

"Do you, do you still want to get married?" Finn asks, a scared look in his eyes.

"Yes, babe. I do, I really really do. It's just nerves. That's all." You say, cuddling up to Finn.

"Well, just think of this babe. Once we're married, we're Mr. and Mrs. Wolfhard. An official married couple. We get to honeymoon in Florida, and when we come back, we start our lives for real. How's that sound?"

"Absolutely amazing." You say.

"I knew it. You're excited. The nerves you feel aren't scared, they're of excitement." Finn says, holding you tight.

"You're right. I'm anxious, but it's because I've been waiting for so long. I really am excited."

Finn kisses your cheek. "Me too baby girl. I can't wait to start my life with you."

(Yeah this is short but guess what..... the wedding is the next chapter:) Oh and the poll results are:

Wedding location- Canada

Fiasco?- yes, but a tiny one

Am I gonna make you cry- damn right ;)

Stay in tune, not sure when it'll be up but surely within the next couple of days )