- jealous finn pt. 2 -

This week some of your friends from your hometown in the US flew into Canada to come visit you. You were so excited since you hadn't seen them in forever. You went to so many places together and took lots of instagram pics.

Finn has been acting weird all this week. You figured that it was just because there were three strangers staying at your place, but they left this morning and he's still barely talking to you.

"Hey baby, what should we have for lunch?" You asked.

Finn didn't answer, he just shrugged and went back to scrolling through his phone.

"Okay, Finn, what's going on? Ever since my friends came over you've been acting weird."

You were sat next to him on the couch and he put his phone down and looked at you.

"It's nothing. It's stupid"

"Well you're ignoring me so it must be something."

"No it's just weird that you know there were your two girlfriends and your one guy friend here who was always hugging you and taking selfies with you and captioning his posts with how beautiful you are and that's not his job. It's mine. I'm your boyfriend. Not him." Finn crossed his arms and looked away.

"Awe I think someone's jeaaalousss," you teased Finn who was trying so hard not to smile.

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."'

You scoot closer to Finn and cuddle up to him.

"You know, I think you're absolutely adorable when you get jealous." You say, running your hands up and down Finn's chest.

Finn still wasn't looking at you, but you could see his face turn beet red.

"Silent treatment huh?" You asked Finn.

No response.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to lay here, without my top on, all by myself then." You took off your top and watched Finn's eyes widen.

You lay back against the couch and put your legs on Finn's lap.

"Y/n, don't do that to me." Finn whined.

"Hey, you're talking again! So, what's that about you being jealous again?"

"Fine! For fucks sake! I'm jealous, ok? Super fucking jealous! As jealous as jealous gets! You happy?" Finn gets up off the couch and goes into the kitchen.

"Hey!" You follow him into the kitchen. "You don't have to be embarrassed or whatever you're feeling, babe. It's okay."

Finn pushes you against the refrigerator.

"I'm not embarrassed. I just want you all to myself. I can't resist you. You're everything I think about, the only person I want to be with, the whole reason I'm alive. I'm obsessed, y/n. And I'm sorry if that sounds creepy or whatever but I-."

You interrupt Finn by grabbing his head and roughly making out with him. He follows, letting his grip on your waist loosen. You break the kiss and say:

"Remember when I said you were adorable when you were jealous?"

"Yeah?"

"Well I was wrong. You're fucking hot when you're jealous."