- special imagine -

(Big thanks to @PanicAtTheFinnsCurl for suggesting this !! )

"Blow it out in three, two, one!" Finn said. After he said "one," you blew out the candle that sat atop the cupcake.

The cupcake said "happy 10 million" on it. It was to celebrate that you hit 10 million followers on twitter. It may not seem like a big deal, but it's a huge one.

Ever since you and Finn got together you felt like your existence was solely based on the fact that you were Finn's girlfriend. Your actual life seemed to not even matter. It seemed like nobody even cared about you, just what you were doing with Finn.

But after realizing how amazing it was that his fans were helping you grow your social media base and watching how they progressively got more interested in just you, it got a lot easier and more enjoyable.

In the beginning, you felt unwanted and disliked. But now it's different. People actually like you, for your personality and your own self, and it felt amazing.

So, naturally, when Finn heard about your 10 million followers, he was the first to celebrate with you. He made you a special cupcake and he even bought all your favorite movies on amazon video.

After you blow out the candle, Finn leans in and kisses you.

"I told you, babe. People love you. I love you. You're amazing, y/n. You deserve this."

"I couldn't have done it without you, babe."

That night, you and Finn had the best time ever and just enjoyed each other's company. You hope that forever doesn't go by too fast, because every moment with Finn is special.