- meeting your family (mike wheeler) -

(Disclaimer: Y/G/1 and Y/G/2 mean your guardian 1 and 2 because not everyone has a mom and dad, just wanted to make it audience friendly <3 )

Mike has been stressing all week over having dinner with your family that's supposed to happen tonight. But of course, today is the worst. These are the texts you've gotten from him tonight:
What do I wear?
What am I supposed to bring?
What if they hate me?
OH MY GOD, PLEASE RESPOND!!!

So you texted back:

Mike, chill. Just be you. See you soon <3

He should be here anytime now. You're not worried, because Mike is literally perfect and there's not anything that could really go wrong.

"Y/n, help me serve plates." said Y/G/1.

"What if Mike comes?" You ask.

"Then you can get the door and I'll have Y/G/
2 help me finish."

"Alright." Mike's favorite food is chicken and vegetables, so that's what you told Y/G/1 to make.

It smells delicious. Earlier you made a batch of brownies for dessert as well. You were placing a plate down at the table when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" You yelled, rushing for the door so that Y/G/2 didn't beat you to it.

You open the door and there stood Mike, looking flustered and completely nervous.

"Hey babe! You look so cute. Come in." He walks in and pulls you aside.

"Y/n, I'm so fucking nervous. I'm like pissing myself right now."

You laugh. "I hope not literally. But you'll be fine, trust me! I wouldn't have you come over if I knew it would mentally torture you."

"Okay."

"Come on, come sit down."

You lead Mike to the table where your family was already sitting.

"This is Mike. He's really excited to meet you."

"Hi Mike! I'm Y/G1. Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too! And you as well, I'm Mike." He reached out and shook Y/G/2's hand .
"Nice to meet you, Mike." They said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
The dinner was great. Mike got along with your family really well, and due to his ultra-charming personality, they loved him. Now the two of you were in your room, eating brownies.

"The only time I got really nervous during the dinner was when they asked what my intentions were with you." Mike said with his mouth full of brownie.

"Why did that make you nervous?" You asked, smiling and raising your eyebrows.

He blushed and looked away. "I don't know."

"Oh come on, Mike. Tell me."

"Fine, well, I mean, I kinda told my parents that I was gonna stay the night at Lucas' after the dinner, if you catch my drift."

Your eyes widened. "Oh, well, yeah. Yeah, you can- stay over. That's what you meant, right?"

Mike playfully pushes you. "Of course that's what I meant. If that's okay with you, of course. I should've asked."

"No, no, of course I want you to stay over. You're just gonna have to hide in my closet while I take a shower and say goodnight to my family." You say, pointing to your closet.

"Well, at least it's a walk-in." Mike gets up and goes into your closet and you kiss him.

"Be right back Mike. I'm so excited that you're staying over."

"Me too."

(This is so bad I'm sorry just wanted to update)