Chapter 52: take care

Y/N's POV
"Hey" I said as Lily pulled up beside me and rolled down the window.
"Don't get into that car Y/n" I heard Ariana's voice shout behind me as she came running out.
"Get away from me" I spat at her before turning and getting into the car slamming the door behind me.
"Not with her" Ariana spoke softly.
"You ended it with me, I can do whatever the fuck I want. Go enjoy your fucking man" I said harshly, causing Ariana to flinch since I've never spoke to her in that tone.
"You know what?! I fucking will, Lily you can fucking have her" she said, wiping her eyes and storming back inside.

"Just drive" I said, my eyes filling with tears as lily looked at me with concern.
She nodded and started the car and we drove back to her place.
"What happened?" Lily said once we got inside and she poured me a drink.
"Long story" I said, taking a long swig of my whiskey.
"I've got time" She said, sitting me down beside her and listening.
I took my phone out of my pocket, my lock screen was a picture of Ariana that she took on my phone when I was in the shower. I broke down in tears and fell into Lily's arms as she held me, telling me it was going to be okay.
After about an hour of explaining the story and crying hysterically, I finally calmed down and sat back into the sofa, drinking again.
"I'm so sorry y/n, you deserve better than her" lily said, placing a hand on my thigh.
I looked down at my thigh, it felt strange, it didn't tingle like it did when Ariana did and it didn't feel right.
I looked up and lily smashed her lips against mine, they were rough not soft like Ariana's. They didn't mould against mine like Ariana's did, I continued kissing her, slipping my tongue into her mouth before laying her back on the sofa.
It felt so wrong but every time I thought about stopping I remembered how badly Ariana hurt me and I continued.
I attached my lips to her neck, it was cold and rough not soft and warm like Ariana's. She moaned my name quietly but I didn't like it, it didn't give me butterflies like I was used to.
She ran her fingers through my hair, pulling roughly making me wince in pain, she wasn't careful like Ariana.

I roughly took her shirt off and disregarded it to the side, getting to work on her cleavage and stomach. I knew lily and I still knew all of her sweet spots and what turned her on, I left hickeys all down her neck and stomach.
I took off her bra and took her two tits in my hands, massaging lightly. I smiled subconsciously and lily noticed. "You like them huh? Bigger than that slags were" she spoke sexually, tugging at the strings on my sweatpants.

I stood up abruptly and took a step back.
"Don't speak about her like that!" I roared before running out of the house, I kept running I didn't know where I was going but I kept running.
Lily finally caught up with me in her car and convinced me to come home, she was good at convincing me and making me think everything was fine.

Ariana's POV
I didn't want to end it. FUCK.
Y/N's gone to Lily's and there's nothing I can do about it, she's not mine anymore. I love her so fucking much, I cried the entire night and the next day and a few days after that.
I went back to the apartment, bursting into tears as soon as I walked in the door, y/n's scent still lingering, her clothes thrown around the apartment.
Courtney picked me up off the floor and helped me up to my room so I could get some rest, I haven't slept or eaten in 36 hours.
As soon as I walked into the room, my knees gave out and I fell again, our unmade bed still stood there. Y/N's pillow on my side from when I cuddled it at night, her sweater that she was wearing was at the end of the bed.
Photos of us hanging everywhere, the notes that y/n leaves me everyday before she goes to work were all on my bedside table. The flowers she got me just because she loved me were on the windowsill, my panties that she had thrown across the room after we had sex a few nights ago were still there, making me think back to that night, one of the best nights of my life.

I took one of the photos she had on her side of the bed and threw it against the wall, shattering it into thousands of pieces. It was a photo of us my mom had taken while we were watching the fireworks, I lay in y/n's arms on a blanket as she held me tight.

Courtney left to give me some space, I got into bed on y/n's side and brought her pillow against my chest and hugged it tightly, crying into it. I took her sweater and put it over my tiny frame and brought it up to my nose, inhaling her scent deeply, it was my favorite smell in the world.
My ring still stood proudly on my finger, a promise that she didn't break but I broke it. I was so excited for the wedding, we both were.
I heard a knock on the door and I didn't want to go downstairs so I just hoped they would go away.
"Ariana it's me" the only voice I wanted the heat spoke through the door, I jumped up as fast as I could, checked myself in the mirror before running down and opened the door.
"I've to collect my stuff and give you stuff back" she said, not looking at me.

"Okay" I said, disappointed lingering in my voice. I watched her pick up her stuff and put them into a bag, she took her favorite photo of us that was on her bedside table and put it into her bag, then she turned to me and finally looked me in the eye.
"Here" She said, taking her engagement ring off her finger and holding it out for me to take.
"I don't want it" I said, pushing her hand back towards her, I longed for her touch.
"Well neither do I" She said, placing it onto the table and swinging her bag over her shoulder.
"Can we talk?" I said, I needed her back.
"No, Lily's waiting for me" she said, looking at her feet.
"Oh" I said, trying my hardest not to cry.

"I love you" I said, looking at her and she looked up at me. She walked over to me and took me into her embrace, I inhaled deeply since I knew this was the last time.
She kissed my head softly and let her lips linger and I felt a hot tear hit my skin as she held me close.
"I love you too, take care baby" she said, picking up her bag and leaving and that was it. She was gone.

Borderline (Ariana/you)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें