Chapter 15: Interrupted...Again

It's been two months since we were in LA and now it's time for the Sweetener world tour. I decided to go with Ariana on the tour since Courtney would be there to keep me company and I had nothing else to do.
We were first starting the tour in New York so it was close to home. We all packed our suitcases, locked up the apartment and said goodbye to it for the next six months.
Ari and I are in a really good place in our relationship, we are always happy and we rarely argue and we just love each others company, I hope the tour doesn't change that.
We all climbed into the car and made our way to the arena, Courtney and I in the back and Ariana, Doug, Frankie, Aaron and Brian and Scott in the front. The drive was an hour long so we all just listened to some of our favorite Ariana songs and talked.
Finally we arrived at the arena and were greeted with over two dozen paparazzi flashing their cameras at us and shouting stuff at us. Ariana helped me out of the car and took my hand in hers and squeezed it tightly, letting me know I was safe.
We all huddled together and made our way through the crowds of fans and paparazzi to the front door.
"This is where it all begins, it only gets crazier from here" Fredo said to me as we all walked down the narrow corridor to Ariana's dressing room and the dancers dressing rooms.
"I'm scared, what if this tears me and Ari apart? Like spending so much time together" I said, I didn't mean to say it, it just came out but Fredo was the right person to tell.
"Hey Y/n/n don't worry! Ariana loves you and I know for a fact she does. The way she looks at you and the way she talks about you, it's pure love and nothing can break that. The first day you guys met, that night she rang me to tell me that you guys were official and I knew from that one phonecall that this would last, I've never felt that with any boy that she's been with. She's obsessed with you y/n! She's always talking about you and looking at pictures of you that I have taken, they are her favorite ones! Don't worry, just enjoy the tour it's an amazing experience and spend time with Ari, don't be afraid to spend time with her, that's why you are here. This won't do anything except bring you guys closer, I promise" Fredo said as he stuck out his pinky finger waiting for me to lock it with mine which I did. "Thanks Fredo, that makes me feel so much better, I really hope you're right!" I smiled at him and hugged him.
We finally caught up to the rest of them that were already sitting in the dressing room. I walked in and was immediately engulfed in a hug and kiss from Ariana.
"What was that for? Not that I'm complaining" I laughed as I held the petite girl in my arms at the frame of the dressing room door.
"Just because I love you, can I not hug and kiss my beautiful, stunning, amazing girlfriend" Ariana said as she smiled up at me.
"What do you want?" I laughed knowing she wanted something from me.
"Can you come out on stage tonight with me? Just for one song? Pleaseee" She said as she stared up at me never breaking eye contact.
"No baby, you know I hate big crowds, I'm sorry" I said as I looked away, i knew if I stared at her brown eyes long enough I'd say yes.
"The song is named after you, it would be only right if you came out for it. All you have to do is sit on the steps with me and then as soon as the song is over, I'll walk you off" she said with her arms still around my neck and mine around her back.
"Ari.." I closed my eyes and breathed in slowly.
"Fine, if it makes you happy then I'll do it"
Ariana jumped up and down with excitement and ran off to tell Roshad about the change of plan. I walked over and sat beside Courtney on the couch. "Hey" I said as Courtney looked up from her phone. "Hey y/n/n, you okay?" Courtney locked her phone so her full attention was on me.
"Yeah just nervous, Ariana wants me to go out on stage tonight for 'Y/F/N Y/L/N' and I hate crowds, I hate when there are too many fans on the street let alone, thousands of them" I said all in one breath.
"Calm down, just focus on Ari and you will be fine, Ariana has bad anxiety and she does this shit every night for months! She loves it and I'm sure you will too, this means a lot to Ariana" Courtney said as she rested her hand on my thigh trying to comfort me.
Ariana came skipping back into the room and came over and took a seat on my lap and kissed my lips softly. "Thank you baby, I know this is scary for you, it means so much to me" Ariana said as she caressed my cheek with her thumb.
"Its fine, after thinking about it, it's not that bad, I'm excited" I said as I pecked her lips once more. She just smiled at me for a few seconds and then I saw a tear roll down her cheek. "What's wrong? Did I do something?" I said as I caught her tear with my thumb.
"You're so perfect, I love you so fucking much" Ariana said as her eyes continued welling up with tears.
Ariana's POV
"I love you too, beautiful" Y/N said as she wiped the tears with her thumbs. I kissed her, slowly but with so much passion. We continued to make out until we were interrupted by Star, my bodyguard.
" *cough* Excuse me, Ms.Grande it's time to go to hair and make up" Star awkwardly said. "Thank you Star, I'll be right out" I politely said before turning back to my girlfriend. "C'mon you can come with me, prepare for the most boring two hours ever" I said with a slight laugh. Y/N just smiled lazily up at me and nodded. I started to climb off of her but she grabbed my thighs so I was stuck straddling her. "One more kiss baby" she said, barely above a whisper. I laughed as I kissed her one more time, but she wasn't finished. She put her hand against the back of my neck and deepened the kiss. Her hand began slowly sliding up my thigh which made me grip her hair tighter. She moved her hand painfully slow up my inner thigh, she bit onto my bottom lip and sucked on it slightly, making me moan in response. She smiled against my mouth and continued kissing me softly.
She suddenly cupped my crotch, taking me by complete surprise. I moaned loudly against her lips and she rubbed me through my leggings, speeding up the more I moaned.
She lifted me up off her lap and laid me down on the couch, laying on top of me, taking both of my hands in her hands and resting them above my head. She began kissing my jawline, making her way down to my neck, kissing, biting and licking as she went. She bent her knee up to my crotch and started making small circles against as she continued kissing my neck.
The pleasure was unimaginable, but she was teasing me and she knew it. I moved my neck to the side giving her more access, she continued kissing until she found my sweet spot just under my ear. She left several hickeys on my neck, while still working her knee against me. I was in heaven.
She took one of her hands that were in mine and cupped my left boob over my sweatshirt. I took my free hand and ran it through her hair as I quietly moaned, my back arched with the throbbing between my legs.
Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door and Stars voice was heard. "F-fuck" I said in frustration, still out of breath, as Y/N pulled back down my sweatshirt which she had just started to take off. "It's okay baby" Y/N said as she kissed me softly and stood up holding out her hand.
"No it's not, we always get interrupted" I said clearly sexually frustrated. I took Y/N's hand and she embraced me quickly before star knocked again. "OH MY GOD, WE ARE COMING" I said in a burst of rage. "Calm down, he's only doing his job, don't worry baby, it's my fault I shouldn't have started something when I knew we didn't have time." Y/N said. "It's not your fault, it never is, let's go" I said as I squeezed her hand lightly and pulled her along behind me. She was still turned on just like me. She squeezed my ass before I opened the door and winked at me. I could of came right there and then, the things this girl does to me.