Chapter 11: NY to LA

Ariana's POV

Today we were going to LA for a month, we are staying in my house in Beverly Hills for a week working on AG5 and then two weeks travelling for interviews, promo and meetings and then one more week in LA. 

The sweetener tour starts in four months and i cant bare the thought of leaving Y/N for that long. i don't know if i should ask her to come with me or would she prefer to stay at home? 

Y/N is terrified of flying and this next month meant a lot of flying so she was gonna have to conquer her fear eventually. 

It was 4:30 am and the alarm went off, i heard Y/N groan in response and cuddle herself more into me. "Come on babu, we have a flight to catch" i whispered in her ear and i kissed her head. I tried to move out of her grasp but it only tightened. "Five more..... minutes.... please" Y/N said in between yawns, her head never leaving my body. I giggled and relaxed into her, she fell straight back asleep as i ran my fingers through her hair and i checked my e-mails and schedule.

Ten minutes later, i woke Y/N up with lots and lots of kisses until she eventually gave in and followed me into the bathroom. She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist, "I'm sorry i didn't believe you" she muffled into my shoulder as she looked at both of us in the mirror.

"Baby, lets just forget about it and enjoy this month. okay?" i said as i leaned back into her. She just nodded and released her grip and brushed her teeth. We went downstairs to wake up Courtney, Kiyan, Brian and Scott, Daniel, Alexa and Doug and Josh. After everyone eventually got up we all got ready and headed out to the car, the car journey to the airport was 2 hours so I was planning on sleeping since i didn't sleep much last night.

Y/N and i sat beside eachother in the back, we couldn't keep our hands off each other since everything that happened yesterday, i guess we just took each other for granted and now we are stronger than ever. As soon as i sat down Y/N took my hand in hers and looked out the window, rubbing her thumb over the back of my knuckles. "What you thinking about baby?"

"just how lucky i am" Y/N smiled at me and pecked my lips and my heart fluttered, how does this girl still have this affect on me even after all this time.

I lay my head on Y/N's lap as she stroked my hair until i eventually fell asleep. I slept for the entire car journey until i was woken by Y/N, i looked really sleepy i was anxious about the paparazzi photos and Y/N sensed this so she gave me her hoodie and her no tears left to cry surgical mask. I pulled her hoodie over my petite frame and lifted it up to my nose and inhaled her amazing scent that would never get old, i pulled the mask over my face, Y/N kissed me through the mask and i giggled at her cute gesture and lifted the mask down to reveal my lips so she could give me a proper kiss. 

Our kiss was interrupted by Scott "Come on love birds, we have a plane to catch" Y/N giggled against my lips and kissed me once more before we both climbed out of the car and walked into the airport hand in hand.

We met mom and Frankie at the airport and Frankie had way too much energy for us but Y/N loved Frankie and she had just as much energy as he did so they were perfect for eachother. After checking in we all walked out to the plane and i could sense Y/N anxiety even though she was walking behind me with Courtney and Doug and i was walking ahead of her. I excused myself from the conversation with my mom and Brian and Scott and stopped walking, waiting for my beautiful girlfriend.

"May i steal my girlfriend back from you guys?" i asked as i smiled widely at Y/N, god she made me so happy. Y/N smiled back even wider and stopped walking when she caught up with me and we let Courtney and Doug walk ahead, still talking. 

"How are you feeling baby girl?" i asked as i caressed Y/N cheek with my thumb, she lazily kissed my lips since she was still half asleep. " Just anxious, that's all, I'll be okay don't worry" Y/N smiled as she started walking again and reached her hand behind her for me to take.

Once everyone was on the plane, we all finished our conversations so the pilot could talk.

"There has been a slight delay due to weather conditions in Los Angeles, so there will be a 45 minute delay, we will take off in approximately an hour"

Everyone groaned in frustration and i just wrapped my arm around Y/N's shoulder and continued our conversation trying to distract her but it didn't work. "What if  the weather is still bad in LA when we do go?" she asked as she stood up to go sit on the other side to look out the window, i just followed her and tried to reassure her that it was gonna be fine and they wouldn't fly if it wasn't safe. She didn't look at me she just looked out at the runway and i could sense her fear.

I left Y/N at the window as i went to lie down in one of the bunk beds at the back of the private jet to go try get some sleep. I couldn't sleep because i didn't have Y/N and when i don't sleep with her i can never sleep, so i texted her.

Me: come to the back of the plane, ill distract you ;)b

Babyy: COMING IMMEDIATELY!!

I laughed at her text and heard her excuse herself from everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------short chapter, sorry i promise the book will get better, i hope! please comment anything you would like to see, thank you 

-C