Chapter 37: practice

Y/N's POV
Ariana cancelled her show last night and it's been re scheduled to tonight, I didn't sleep much last night and I was up at 5am so I decided to go shower.
As soon as I stood out of bed my knees buckled and I fell back onto the bed. My body ached, my face was stained with blood, my sides were all bruised. I limped my way over to the bathroom leaving a sleeping Ariana behind me.
I turned to shower on and stood under the water, watching the water turn red, enjoying the sensation of the warm water run over my body, relaxing me. I definitely needed stitches in my face because as soon as the bandages came off it started bleeding again.
As I was struggling to wash my hair because I couldn't reach my arms up without being pain, I felt two small hands take my hands and put them down by my side and washed my hair.
"Thanks baby" I smiled, my body in bliss with the sensation of Ariana washing my hair, relaxing me.
"You should of called me earlier, I would of helped you" she said, turning me around so I faced her and pushed my head back slightly so she could wash out the shampoo.
"I'm fine, just a bit sore" my eyes were closed, as she ran her fingers through my hair.
"You're not fine, at least we have a few days rest before we are back on the road. We are going to the hospital" she said sternly and I knew I had no choice. I nodded and she washed my body down, gently being careful not to hurt me.
She took my place and washed her own hair and I attempted to wash her body but she just laughed at me since I couldnt move much.
"I wanna touch you" I whined as she held my hands back so I couldn't touch her because it was hurting me.
"You're hurt baby, don't worry there's plenty of time to touch me" she winked at me, kissing me, water falling down between our lips as we kissed.
I pushed her back slightly so we both were under the running water, not breaking the kiss.
"Okay, we have to get you to a hospital, as much as I want to shower sex, we can't because I can't let you injure yourself anymore. Come on baby, I'll make breakfast" she smiled, kissing my pout away and helping me out of the shower.
We got dressed eventually after messing around when I stole her clothes and locked myself in the bathroom.
She made pancakes and waffles for breakfast, she was trying to make up for yesterday.
"Thanks baby, these are amazing" I said, my mouth full of pancake, she just laughed at me as she ate the rest of her pancakes and cleaning up.
"Okay out to the car because we need to get you stitched up" she took my hand, helping me off the sofa and brought me out to the car.
"I'm fine" I said as she opened the car door for me, yeah I was in pain but it was bearable, I've had worse injuries and had to go to school and pretend nothing happened.
"Okay Ms. independent" she put her hands in the air and went over to her side. Her car was raised slightly off the ground and I struggled for five minutes while she laughed at me, taking videos.
"Okay, I'm sorry, can I have help?" I said, sighing in defeat.
"Oh not you need my help? I don't know I mean I've got a lot of e-mails to reply to" she said unlocking her phone.
"Babyyyyyyyyyy" I whined, trying again but failing.
She laughed at me and came over to my side and helped me into the car, fastening my seat belt.
"Thank you" I have a slight smile.
"Anytime baby girl" she laughed before starting the car and going to the hospital.

After about 2 hours of waiting we were finally called in to look at my x-ray results and get stitched up.
My ribs were only bruised so I should be fine within the next 48 hours which was really good news and I only needed ten stitches between my lip and my eye.
I got fixed and was given medication for the pain and then given the all clear to travel. I thanked Ariana over and over again considering she paid for the hospital visit and she brought me here. Every time she just kissed me and smiled.
"Oh my god, it's Ariana grande!! Cassie, it's Ariana" a frantic girl screamed as we exited the hospital, hand in hand.
"Hey cuties" Ariana smiled, posing for a picture with both of them. One of the girls, Cassie, came up and gave me a huge hug making Ariana covered her mouth because she knew how painful it was but I kept a straight face and acted like nothing happened.
"Oh my god y/n are you okay? Did Pete do that?" The other girl, Rachel asked.
"Oh this? Oh no I just fell backstage at one of Ariana's concerts" I laughed, looking at Ariana who just laughed awkwardly along.
"Okay guys well I have to get her clumsy ass home before she falls again" Ariana politely said, hugging each of them goodbye.
"How are you so good at lying like that on the spot" she asked, taking hold of my hand.
"Practice" I smiled at her.
Ariana's POV
The show tonight is gonna be crazy because a lot of famous people are going and it sold out in seconds.
I've been at rehearsals all day and I've gone to the gym and done a bit of recording in the studio.
Y/n is on bed rest until tonight, she was asleep on the sofa when I left this morning so I told Courtney to make sure she lays down for the whole day.
I got home for 10 minutes before I had a meeting so I ran inside, had some food, spent time with y/n and then had to run back out because I was already late for my meeting.
My meeting was about new merch and new beauty products for the future. It was very exciting but I was happy to get out of the two hour meeting to go and sing for my babies.
I went straight from my meeting to the Arena where everyone was. The crew were setting up the stage, I ran through sound check and made sure everything was running smoothly.
Then it was time for hair and make up, my least favorite part because it was the most boring part.

"Hey baby" y/n snuck up behind me as I entered the dressing room, wrapping her arms around me, sending butterflies through my tummy.
"Hey baby, how are you feeling?" I smiled, turning around in her arms looking at her stitches and busted lip.
"Better now that your here, kiss me please" she smiled before pouting her lips which I gladly met with my own.
"Ari, we have 45 minutes before the q and a, let's speed things up" one of the crew members said through the dressing room door and then Daniel and josh entered with their supplies. I sat in the make up chair and the process began.
1 hour later...
"Hey guys, everyone hyped for the show?" Brian said through his mic, getting the crowd excited.
The q and a lasted longer than normal because there were so many questions that I wanted to answer. They were told before coming in that they weren't allowed ask about Pete or Mac so at least I didn't have that to worry about.
Meet and greets were next, one of my favorite parts of tour. Everyone was so cute and there were so many cryers but there were also so many people that I already knew that were huge fans but I also considered them friends. One guy came in and he was super funny and nervous and the first thing he said when he walked in was "Ariana will you have my babies?" I burst out laughing knowing that y/n could hear because she was sitting on a sofa right outside waiting for me. "Oh my god cutieee!" I squealed hugging him, then he started crying saying how much I meant to him and how much he loved me and how much I effected him even though I didn't know he existed. I reassured him that I loved him very much and I appreciated him and I wouldn't forget him and right as he was about to leave he turned around and said "oh my god... y/n is sitting right outside isn't she? She's going to kill me" he laughed nervously making me laugh harder.
"She won't mind! Tell her I said hi when you are leaving" I said, laughing as he gave me a nervous look before the curtain was pulled and he was gone.
Y/N's POV
I just heard a guy ask Ariana to have his children and it cracked me and Courtney up, knowing it made Ariana laugh as well.
"Oh my god you should scare him when he comes out and pretend you are going to beat him up" Courtney suggested, holding onto her stomach in laughter.
"No I can't do that! The poor baby" I laughed and then the curtain was drawn back and he looked at me nervously and mouthed the word 'sorry' to me. I called him over and he was shaking probably because he just met Ariana.
"Hey man, it's all good" I laughed, high fiving him. "G-good I thought you w-w-would beat me u-up since I asked your girlfriend" he stuttered, playing with his hands.
"Don't worry we thought it was really funny, you're a funny dude. I'd never beat you up" I laughed and he finally relaxed and laughed along with courtney and I.
"Oh Ariana told me to tell you hi" he said, a lot calmer than before. I smiled and thanked him and then he was gone.
An hour later and the meet and greets were done and it was time to go chill before the show.