Chapter 12: Interrupted

Y/N POV

Ari text me asking me to come to the back of the plane. I didn't even know the jet was this big that there was beds at the back but i guess Ari has long ass flights when she's on tour.

I happily skipped to the back of the plane until i was met with a wooden sliding door. i knocked but was met with silence on the other side, maybe she fell asleep. I opened the door and my lips were instantly attached to an all too familiar pair of lips, that belonged to my girlfriend. 

I quickly closed the sliding door as Ariana attacked my neck with kisses and let her hands hungrily roam my body, not stopping for a break. I lifted Ariana's chin so our eyes met and connected our lips again and lifted Ariana so her legs wrapped around my waist and she dug her heels into the base of my back.

I spun us around and pushed Ariana against the wall which made her gasp but only made her deepen the kiss. Our tongues explored eachother before i couldn't take it anymore and i lowered Ariana onto one of the bunk beds and as i was standing up, i hit my head off the bed which made Ariana laugh but she quickly pulled me back down by my collar and connected our lips together. I climbed on top of Ariana and we continued making out and my hands slowly made their way down Ariana's body until they reached the waistband of her sweatpants where i tugged slowly, making the moment last longer.

"D-don't tease b-baby" Ariana whimpered against my lips, that was enough for me. I let my hand drop lower and started rubbing her through her panties, as i kissed her neck. "Y/n.... babyy" Ariana's moans filled the room. 

Suddenly the door was opened and Frankie came through, i laid on top of Ariana to try cover her as i pulled my hand out of her sweatpants. "Oh shit, were you guys? I'm just letting you know we are about to take off, sorry guys" Frankie awkwardly said as he backed slowly out and closed the door. 

As soon as the door closed we both burst out laughing. "well that ruined the mood" i said as i began to climb off Ariana but she quickly pulled me back, god she was strong. "really? your gonna leave me like that? you better finish what you started or i won't, um, i wont kiss you for a week" i just laughed and shook my head. "Fine don't kiss me but we are about to take off, it will be perfect when the time is right, come on gorgeous girl" i held out my hand for Ariana to take and as soon as she stood up, i held her by her waist and just admired her beauty. "i love you" i said as i pecked her lips, she held the back of my neck and tried to deepen the kiss, but i pulled back and just kissed the top of her head. Her already dark eyes were nearly black with desire, she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. "i love you too" she said barely above a whisper. I chuckled slightly at her reaction. "stop laughing baby, why do you do this to me?" Ariana pouted which i kissed away. "don't blame me, blame Frankie" i laughed as i hugged her close to my chest which she immediately relaxed into my arms and she inhaled my scent and i heard her sigh in content. Before we went out to the rest of them for take off Ariana reached up, standing on her toes to kiss me, "thought you weren't going to kiss me for a week" she laughed before she kissed me. "Oh shut up, you know i can't resist those lips" she kissed me again before taking my hand and leading us out to everyone already belted in.

I took a seat beside Courtney and across from Ariana. "you two either had fun or y/n got attacked by a vacuum cleaner" Courtney laughed loudly as she looked down at my neck. i instantly held onto my neck and my cheeks went blood red. Ariana began to hysterically laugh she had to hold the table for support and Courtney laughed even harder, i glared at Ariana until she stopped laughing but when she finally sat up to come over to me to comfort me i noticed four of them on her neck which made me laugh. "Why are you laughing?" Ariana asked still laughing from earlier. 

"we must of both got in a fight with a vacuum cleaner" i laughed loudly which made Courtney spit out her water and grip onto my shoulders from behind me. Ariana blushed and pulled her sweatshirt over her mouth before slapping me in the shoulder, "hey! what was that for?" i laughed as Ariana stood over me scowling. "i'm not allowed get hickeys!" which only made Courtney laugh harder until she cried. 

I pulled Ariana down so she was sitting on my lap and she dug her face into the crook of my neck in embarrassment. "hey baby, we had fun didn't we?" i whispered in Ariana's ear only loud enough for her to hear. She nodded her head and kissed one of the love bites she had left on my neck, she then lifted her head and crashed her lips onto mine. "so much fun baby, thank you" i smiled up at her and winked at her which made her blush. "can you two get a room" Courtney said in disgust. "Who's private jet are you on?" Ari sassily said to Courtney as she held the back of my neck protectively. "fair enough" Courtney laughed as she sat back in her seat and then an announcement sounded through the jet that we had to belt up because we were about to take off so i tapped Ari's ass lightly signalling her to jump up but she didn't move and her head laid on my chest. i asked courtney to check if she was asleep which courtney confirmed so i lifted her over to her seat and laid her down, belted her up and laid her on her pillow and she didn't wake up once, she must have been super tired.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------short chapter, Sweetener is an amazing album!