Chapter 14: Drunken Mistakes

Y/N POV
It's been two days since my panic attack on the jet. Ari has helped me so much by making sure I was okay every second and sometimes she was a bit too full on but I know it was all out of love.
"Baby I've got to go to the studio, is that okay? I can stay if you want?" Ariana asked as she sat down beside me on the bed and rested her hand on my thigh.
"I'm fine Ari, if I need you I can just call you" I smiled as I intertwined our hands together and rested them on my lap.
"That's what you said the last time" she muttered under her breath although I heard her.
"Babe. Really? I didn't tell you because you were asleep, I didn't want to worry you, I've apologized can you just drop it for fucks sake" I said as I let go of her hand, I don't know why I got so defensive I guess this trip has just been really overwhelming and I haven't slept much at all.
"I'm meant to worry, that's my job Y/N! Who else are you meant to tell if you can't tell your own fucking girlfriend?!" Ariana raised her voice which made me flinch at her reaction.
"I'm sorry, calm down" I said softly trying to calm my livid girlfriend, I've never seen her this mad.
With that she huffed under her breath, turned around and walked out of the bedroom slamming the door behind her with such force that it shook the night stand.
Fuck.
Hours later...
It's was now night time and I still haven't heard from Ariana and I was starting to get worried. I spent the day with Courtney just watching movies and swimming, but I couldn't enjoy myself knowing Ariana was mad at me.
I don't know why she got so mad, she escalated quickly, maybe she just needed some time to cool down.
"Hey Courtney, have you heard from Ariana?" I asked as Courtney and I sat eating pizza watching some stupid tv show.
"Not since she left the house this morning after your fight, why? Have you not heard from her?" Courtney asked as she took a bite of her pizza.
"No, I didn't really expect to, she was really mad at me this morning" I said as I thought back to our fight this morning.
"Oh well normally when she had a fight with one of her boyfriends she went over to her moms to cool off or sometimes she would go to a lake in downtown LA" Courtney said never taking her eyes off the tv. "She'll be home soon, don't worry"
I was getting worried it was already 10 pm and Ariana hates staying out late.
I decided to text her just to make sure she was okay.
Me: look I know ur mad at me but pls tell me ur safe
Read
Me: Ariana don't be immature just tell me where you are, I'll come pick you up
Baby: I'm fine.
Me: let me come pick you up, we can talk about it
Baby: no just leave me alone
Me: hardly, where are you? You don't have to talk to me, just let me bring you home and I'll go stay with Brian and Scott tonight if u want
Baby: I'm Attr Macsss
Me: why the fuck are you at macs?
Baby: he's myt friend, I needed someone to talk to because yoy are maddd att mee
Me: I'm coming to get you
Baby: okkjkj I miss u
I was furious, why the fuck was my girlfriend at her ex's house?! And she was definitely drunk. This is the second time she's done this and I don't know if I can trust her fully. But I had to give her the benefit of the doubt, trust is so important.
I pulled up to Mac's house and jumped out and walked up to the front door and I heard her laugh from just inside the door. I decided to listen for a minute before I knocked.
"Mac stop, Y/N will be here any minute *hiccup* I don't want you" I heard Ariana slur her words. Was she drunk? That's not like Ariana.
"Hey for old times sake, nobody has to know" I heard Mac say right against the door, Ariana must have had her back to the door.
"No mac, I have a g-girlfriend and I don't like you *hiccup* I want to go home now, stop touching-g me"
I had enough, I knocked so hard on the door that I knew my finger would be bruised in the morning.
The door swung open and I was met with Ariana's body on top of mine as she fell out the door.
"Babyyyyy you're here, I *hiccup* missed you" I just smiled at Ariana and sat her down on a bench on the porch.
"Don't touch my girlfriend again, you asshole" I spat at Mac as I walked over to him.
"She didn't say stop so how loyal can that slut be?" Mac said as he smirked.
I. Lost. It. I punched Mac straight across the jaw with all the force I had in me. He fell back in a daze and I took this as my opportunity to hit him again and again and again. Until I was satisfied with the blood pouring from his nose and lip. He disgusted me, I stood up and walked over to the bench where I left Ariana to find her asleep.
She cheated on me. Or was he just bluffing? I couldn't tell. I heard Ariana at the door and she sounded like she didn't want it so she couldn't have. Could she?
I wiped my bloody knuckles in my sweatpants and picked Ariana up and lifted her into the passenger seat of the car and strapped her in. She was drunk out of her mind, I checked her pockets for her phone and keys and I drove us home.
I rang Courtney on the way home to run a bath for Ariana because she got sick the whole way home all over herself, we stopped a few times to let her get out and get sick but every time she said she was okay to get back in the car she got sick again.
I rubbed Ariana's thigh the whole way home trying to comfort my very drunk girlfriend and she just lay her head on my shoulder.
As soon as we pulled up, Courtney came outside with a blanket and helped me lift Ariana out of the car and into the house where I lay her on the couch. Courtney left me to bathe Ariana and stuff since I was her girlfriend.
I carried her upstairs and into our bedroom and sat her up on the bed. I started to take off her sweatshirt but she quickly pulled it down.
"Hey only Y/N's allowed do that" she slurred. I laughed at her and continued to take it off and when I had fully undressed her I lifted her into the bath and washed her skin softly as she lay back and smiled up at me.
"Hey baby" she cooed softly as she rested her arm off the side of the tub letting the water drip from her fingers onto the floor.
"Hey baby girl, how are you feeling?" I asked, completely forgetting that she may have cheated and just caring for her. I don't think she cheated, I had to trust her.
"I'm tired and everything is spinning" she said as she closed her eyes tightly. I laughed slightly at her and lifted her out of the tub and wrapped her up in a towel.
I brought her back into the room and put on a fresh t-shirt and shorts and laid her into bed and covered her up with blankets.
I ran downstairs to get her water and some aspirin since I knew she would need them in the morning and I ran into the spare room to get myself changed.
"How is she?" Courtney asked as she stood in the door frame of the room and I sat on the bed on my phone.
"Yeah she's just very drunk, she's in our room, I'm going into her now I was just getting changed" I smiled up at Courtney as I locked my phone and gathered up my clothes.
"Where was she?" Courtney asked, I never told her where I was going she just knew that I was very mad.
"Mac's" I said quietly, his name made me feel physically sick.
"Oh, I never liked him" Courtney said, normally Courtney has a lot more to say but she was really quiet about it.
I just smiled at her and walked past her and into our room.
Ariana was awake just staring at the ceiling.
"Hey" i whispered as I made my way over to her.
"I'm so sorry baby" Ariana said as tears began to fall down her face. "For what?" I said scared of the answer.
"For leaving this morning, I should of heard you out, I over reacted I'm sorry" she said as she lifted her hand up to her mouth trying not to cry.
"It's okay, as long as your safe now it's fine. Get some rest" I said as I turned to leave and go stay with Courtney, i didn't think she wanted me to stay with her.
"Stay" she said as she looked at me and held out her arms.
I nodded, this girl has such an effect on me.
I slowly slid under neath the covers and held Ariana in my arms as she nestled her head into my chest and kissed it softly. I rested my chin on her head and kissed the top of her head, I never wanted to lose her.
I ran my fingers up and down her back lightly and playing with the bottom of her hair, which made her physically shiver every once in a while. Soon she was asleep and everything was perfect.