Chapter 38: promise?

Y/N's POV
So while Ariana was out all day at meetings, in the studio and at the gym, Courtney and I went to pick up a promise ring.
I've been planning on getting her one for a while but I never found the right time and I've been saving up for months.
It's our 10 month anniversary tomorrow so I'm planning on taking her out for a surprise dinner on the beach tonight after the show.
I'm meant to be in bed rest but Ariana doesn't need to know that I literally wasn't in bed all day.
We left an hour after Ariana left and went straight to the jewelers, I had one custom made a few weeks ago so I just had to pick it up.
As soon as I saw it finished, it was perfect and I knew she would love it.

We payed and then it was time to set up the beach

We payed and then it was time to set up the beach. We got there and I had paid people to set it up since I was injured and I didn't want paparazzi seeing me doing it and Ariana finding out.
It was on a secluded part of the beach that I had rented out for today and it was a really scenic walk to get to it. Then there was a path lit up by fairy lights that led to a table set up with candles and flowers, overlooking the sea. It was so perfect.
After checking everything was perfect, Courtney and I had to go home because Ariana would be home any minute and i didn't want her getting suspicious.
She came home, had some food, cuddled with me in bed and made sure I was okay and then she was gone.
I was so nervous, this was a big step because I was giving all of me to her and I was promising to love her for the rest of our lives. I decided to write down some words Incase I panicked and couldn't think of anything.
We went to the arena and met Ariana and did all the meet and greets and stuff then she performed and it was incredible, the crowd was amazing. They knew every single word and they had so much love and positive energy.
Ariana's POV
Y/n is acting really weird, it's like she's nervous and wants to tell me something, I brushed it off and just put it down to the medication she was on.
"So guys, my girlfriend is right over there and she usually comes out for this song but she can't because of circumstances so this song is obviously about her and she's so perfect y'all. I'm so happy and grateful and I be crying of happiness randomly, literally my mom called me this morning, crying. Like are we okay? Anyways yeah just this is about her and I'm so in love and okay I'm gonna sing now" I saw, filling the speakers throughout the arena. Everyone screamed the whole time, chanting our ship name.
I finished her song and it just makes me so incredibly happy to sing it.
I finished out the concert and it was amazing, I'm getting more and more comfortable with every show. Ricky hasn't been much of a problem like I haven't spoke to him since I kicked him out of my house and he's just done his job and danced.

I walked off stage and got changed into more comfortable clothes and I couldn't find y/n anywhere. She usually waited for me after but she wasn't anywhere to be seen.
I took out my phone and texted her when I was ready to leave so we could go home.
Me: hey baby, where are u? It's time to go home
Baby: I'm at the car
Me: who's car?
Baby: my car, now come on, I want to bring you somewhere.
I locked my phone quickly and threw on some sneakers and ran out the back, through the corridors when I met Courtney.
"This is for you" Courtney handed me a white rose and I gave her a confused look.
"You should probably hurry, she's waiting" she laughed before kissing my cheek and walking away.
Then Sarah was standing a few feet down from Courtney holding another white rose. She handed it to me and handed me a note with it.
My love,
I love you.
My heart was going crazy, my stomach was full of butterflies. What the fuck was going on?
The I met Brian who handed me another white rose and a note again. I smiled at him, my eyes beginning to fill with tears.
Baby girl,
Thank you for everything, for loving me when no one else did and for making me smile when I never thought I would, I'm going to keep loving you, that's a promise...

Borderline (Ariana/you)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara