Chapter 7: Meet the family

Y/N POV
Today I meet Ariana's mom, nonna and brother Frankie. I'm super nervous because I'm the first girl Ariana has been with and I just hope I'm good enough for her.
"Baby you ready to meet everyone?" Ariana asked as she came into the bedroom as I lay on the bed. "Nope" I said with a small giggle and Ariana just shook her head and walked over to the side of the bed. I swung my legs over the side of the bed so she stood in between my legs, I looked up at her and she just smiled and pecked my lips a few times.
"You will be fine, they will love you, just be yourself" and with that the doorbell rang and Ariana helped me up and we walked down stairs to see Courtney had already let them in. Before we walked out to where they could see us I tugged Ariana's jumper from behind and she turned around and held my waist.
"What if they hate me? What if they think I'm not good enough for you? Or if they think I can't protec-" Ariana cut me off with a sweet kiss on the lips.
"Calm down, they will love you I know they will, if I love you then they will love you and I love you so let's go." She took my hand and we walked out to the hallway.
"Ariana! Hey! We missed you" the three of them hugged Ariana and she hugged them back before turning around to Courtney and I.
"Mom, nonna and Frankie this is Y/n, my girlfriend and the love of my life" Ariana said as she smiled proudly at me. "N-nice to m-meet you mrs.grande" I extended my shaking hand but instead was pulled into a hug. "Please call me Joan, you make my baby happy what more could I ask for! Ariana she's beautiful". I blushed and I heard Ariana say "I know momma" which made me blush even more.
I was then introduced to nonna and Frankie and after 15 minutes of getting to know eachother we all decided to go out to eat for dinner.
Ariana's POV
Y/n was really nervous, I've never seen her like this before. We all went to get changed and ready for dinner and after we were ready I walked into kiyans room which was temporarily Y/N's room but she never slept in here.
"Baby you did amazing they love you" I said as I walked behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my chin of her shoulder.
"Do you think they actually like me?" She said as she relaxed back into me. "I know they loved you, they kept telling me how much the like you, I honestly think they prefer you to me!" I felt her body shake with laughter before she turned around in my arms and put her arms around my neck. "You look amazing by the way" I told her as she looked up at me with her eyes that I fall in love with every day. "You look prettier" she said as she rested her head on my shoulder. I swayed us back and forth before I lifted her chin up and placed my lips onto hers catching her bottom lip in between my teeth and gently biting on it which made her grip tighten around my neck. "Ariana Grande Butera, I thought you were the innocent one!!" Frankie bellowed through the bedroom and it gave me a huge fright that I squealed and held onto Ariana's sweatshirt. Ariana laughed loudly at my reaction and pulled me in to her petite body tightly. "Frankie you scared Y/n! And I'm far from innocent" this made Frankie cover his ears and run out of the room.
"You okay baby?" I heard Ariana say above me, my face still in her chest. I just nodded and inhaled her scent once more before stepping back.
We all went out for dinner and it was amazing getting to know her family, ariana held my hand the whole time or kept her hand on my thigh because she knew how anxious I was. She really was amazing.