Chapter 4: Sleepover

Y/N POV
We both fell asleep on the sofa during the movie and I woke up before Ariana did. I didn't want to move too much because Ariana was cuddled up next to me and I didn't want to wake her. I reached onto the table and grabbed my phone and read the time, 8 pm.
"What time is it?" A raspy voice came from beside me, I smiled. "8pm babe, I should probably head home princess."
"No please stay. Don't go, Courtney's out and I don't want to be on my own" Ariana said with a pout, how could I say no?
"Okay, what do you wanna do?" I asked her and she smiled so widely that her white teeth shone through. "I can think of a lot of things we can do" Ariana smirked at me. "Not too fast baby" I said as I shifted uncomfortably away.
Ariana sat up and looked at me, she had a confused look on her face but it immediately softened when I looked at her. "Okay, well we can go for a walk? I need to walk Toulouse anyway?"
We headed out the door, ariana gave me a hoodie since I never brought one and she put Toulouse on a leash and grabbed my hand with her free hand. As we started walking down her block I tried to release my hand from her grip since I didn't want rumors to spread since she was still "engaged" to Pete. She only held my hand tighter and whispered "I want everyone to know you're mine".
We walked for about an hour talking about everything from her family to my family, her favorite songs and my favorite sports and my childhood and hers. It was so nice and the whole time she swung our intertwined hands back and forth contently. We finally reached a park where we could let Toulouse off the leash and let him run after a ball.
"I really love you Y/N, like a lot" Ariana said to me as we both sat on the grass looking at the lake in front of us with Ariana in between my two legs. "I love yo-" "OH MY GOD YOU'RE ARIANA GRANDE" "CAN I GET A PICTURE??"
We were soon interrupted by over a dozen fans that had completely surrounded us and were holding out phones to take photos. I stood up and held out my hand to help Ariana up and when she stood up she didn't let go of my hand. She took photos, signed posters and phone cases, made personal videos for fans who couldn't meet her in person, talked to all of the fans that were there individually and gave lots of hugs. She really was amazing.
"That was intense" I said as we began walking back to the apartment. "Baby that was easy for me" she laughed and I laughed along with her. The walk home was short and once we got inside we were greeted by Courtney who gave both of us a big hug. We all sat in the living room talking about random stuff before I looked at my phone to see it was 1am! I needed to get home before I fell asleep.
"Hey guys it's really late it's time for me to go, I'll see you guys tomorrow" I took my hand from Ariana thigh where it had been for most of the night. "No way it's way too late for you to be driving home, just stay here you used to all the time. Kiyan is traveling at the minute so you can have his bed." Courtney said as she continued eating candy.
I looked at Ariana who was smiling widely at me. "Is that okay?" The both of them just laughed and said of course it was. We stayed up a bit later and decided we would go to bed, I borrowed some clothes from Courtney and went into kiyan's room. I got into bed and just as I was about to fall asleep I heard my phone buzz.
Baby: come here
Me: no you come here I'm warm
Baby: I'm cold
Me: then come here I'll keep you warm
Baby: coming :)))
I then heard the tiny steps that Ariana was taking up the stairs to Kiyan's room and the door slowly crept open. A tiny body then slid under the covers and cuddled against my body. She was freezing so I wrapped my arms around her, she leaned up and kissed me and then put her head back down into my chest and within seconds she was asleep.
Ariana's POV
I had the best sleep of my life last night. I fell asleep straight away when I got into bed with Y/n. This morning I woke up and looked up to see Y/n mouth slightly parted letting out soft snores. I just admired her dance tracing my finger over her eyebrows and lips and just looking at how perfect she was. I couldn't take it anymore so I leaned up and kissed the side of her mouth, missing her lips on purpose "Good..." I kissed the other side "...morning..." then I kissed her lips "...baby". Her eyes fluttered open and her big brown eyes landed on mine and she gave me a big smile and in a raspy voice said "good morning" and my face flushed red. Her grip around me tightened and she sighed with content, my baby was happy.
"What time is it?" She said as she sat up slightly taking a drink out of her water bottle. "9am baby". She jumped up quickly and started running around gathering up her clothes and running into the bathroom to get changed. She came out muttering curse words while looking for her phone. "Baby what's wrong?" I said my tone laced with concern. "I have class in like ten minutes and I haven't showered or anything, fuck" she finally found her phone downstairs and ran back up to me. "Bye baby sorry I completely forgot, bye, I love you, I'll text you when class finishes" she kissed me and then kissed my forehead.
"I love you too" I said with a smile. She shot me a wink and then she was gone. I finally got out of bed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and I saw my hoodie on the sink that Y/n had been wearing. I immediately threw it on and pulled it up to my nose and inhaled her scent. She smelled amazing.
I went downstairs to get breakfast when Courtney came running into the kitchen. "How did it go? Did you guys do anything? Do you like her? What did pete say? Have you told him??"
"Oh my god take a breath, yeah it went amazing, I'm so in love Courtney like I know it's early but I just know, do you know what I mean? Pete cheated on me so that made the break up easier I guess i don't know". Courtney didn't say anything for a minute she just stared and then she came running up to me and gave me a huge hug and told me how happy she was for me and it felt so good to know she supports me, she's the only opinion that really matters to me and my fans of course.
I spent the rest of the day, rehearsing, doing work for the release week of sweetener and constantly checking my phone to see if Y/n text.
Finally my phone buzzed.