Chapter 20: you're gonna marry me huh?

Y/N POV
I don't know what just happened but I'm not complaining, we aren't fighting anymore and I get rewarded.
We all met in the lobby and made our way out to the car and all sat in, the journey to the airport was about 3 hours. Not long after we pulled out of the hotel parking lot I was already fast asleep on Ariana's lap, I guess the pain killers for my arm must have wiped me out.
Ariana ran her fingers through my hair slowly, subconsciously as she talked to everyone and made jokes which made the whole car burst out in laughter.
She was funny, really funny and everyone she met said it.
I slept for most of the journey just listening to Ariana's soothing voice and feeling her touch was enough for me to feel at home, she was my home.
After about two hours I sat up and went on my phone, trying to avoid the headlines that were already making there way around about me hitting the paparazzi.
Out of the corner of my eye I felt a small hand reach over my shoulder and take my phone out of my hands.
"Hey!" I said as I turned to Ariana trying to take my phone back but she just pulled it more out of my reach. I reached over her but instead my lips met hers, she was smooth.
"Stop reading the headlines, they don't mean anything, they don't know us" Ariana whispered as she took my hand in hers and rubbed her thumb against it.
I nodded before turning and looking out the window for a while just thinking about everything, about how lucky I was and how amazing my life is. I then thought about what my next step was, I had a college degree for law but I didn't want to be a lawyer. I went to university to make my parents happy, I have no interest in being a lawyer but I'm good at it and all the law forms had requested to take me after I had finished university but I chose to travel the world with Ariana instead before I had to settle down.
I have no money, the only money I was making was from a law firm that I was working out, just organizing files and looking through cases advising the lawyers and taking on small court cases. I made a lot of money, but I was happiest with Ariana but I needed to go back working as soon as tour finishes or I wouldn't be able to support myself.
"What are you thinking about?" Ariana interrupted me from my thoughts.
"You" I said as I squeezed her thigh lightly, where my hand was resting. She smiled at me and pecked my lips.
"What about me?" She smirked and brought her face close to mine, smiling widely.
"How perfect you are and how lucky I am" I said as I kissed her soft lips which were very close to mine.
"I'm the lucky one" Ariana said, her minty breath invading my nose.
I kissed her nose and squeezed her thigh again making her scrunch up her nose in response.
The airport was full of people coming and going, we sat in one of the vip lounges for about an hour before it was time to board our private jet.
I took my medication before we took off so I should be fine for this flight, I'm getting better at flying considering the amount of flying that we do.

We arrived at our hotel 6 hours later and it was 8am, none of us had slept since yesterday so everyone went to their rooms to sleep for a while before we had to go to the arena.
Ariana and I went up to our hotel room and messed around for a bit, cuddling and lots of kisses before we both fell asleep in each others arms.
My alarm for 12pm went off on my phone, Ariana groaned in response and gripped onto me tighter. She buried her face into the crook of my neck and shook her head.
"I'm not getting up, I need more sleep" she said into my neck.
"Come on, we have to get ready and go to sound check" I said as I turned my alarms off and rubbed Ariana's back.
I went on my phone while Ariana continued to soundly sleep beside me, then it hit 1pm and I knew that if I didn't get her up now we would be running late.
I kissed her lips softly but she didn't respond so kissed her again and again but still she stayed asleep.
"Well I was gonna ask if you wanted to come shower with me but I guess I'll shower alone..." I said as I stood up and made my way over to the bathroom. When I stepped into the bathroom I heard Ariana's little footsteps running towards me.
"What are you waiting for?" She laughed as she grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the shower, taking her clothes off the closer she got.
           *        *       *      *      *      *      *      *
"You guys ready for Texas?!" Brian shouted excitedly through the bus we were all traveling to the arena on. The rest of the dancers hollared and hooted in response.
The venue was huge and it was completely sold out, the impact this girl has is insane.
We ran through rehearsals and sound check and finally it was time for the meet and greets and this was my favorite part.
I loved watching Ariana interact with her fans and to see her so happy.
There was a line of people outside the venue waiting to get in, they weren't vip they just had regular tickets so Ariana handed me some vip tickets and told me to surprise a few fans.
I did as I was told and walked out into the hot Texas sun and I turned the corner to see a line of 20-30 fans, I felt bad because I only had like 15 vip tickets. They hadn't seen me yet so I had to think of something, maybe I could face time Ariana while I was out here and do a little game and people can win tickets.
It wasn't long before one of them spotted me and then it was like a domino affect, they all started screaming.
"Y/N!! OVER HERE! WE LOVE YOU"
I walked over to the crowd and gave each of them hugs and said hello to all of them and took so many photos and then all the questions started coming in.
"Where's Ariana?" One of them asked.
"She's inside getting ready, she sends her love and said if she could she would be out here" I responded.
"What's Ariana like? I've never met her but I know she's amazing and perfect"
"Oh she's so perfect, yeah she's amazing like 100x better than you think" I smiled thinking of my girlfriend.
"What's your favorite thing about her?" A girl with a sweetener crew neck on asked.
"Oh I can't think of one thing, probably just how much of a genuine person she is and how she makes me feel so loved. Oh and she's funny as fuck like so funny, you guys already know that though!" I spoke back, never stopping smiling.
"You guys are the cutest ever!! Like my favorite couple ever! How did you guys meet?"
"Thank you! I prefer jelena though" this made them all laugh really loudly. "We met because my best friend Courtney, you guys already know her from Ariana, is also Ariana's best friend and we just met one day when I went to Courtney's and it was love at first sight to be honest" I replied thinking back to the first day we met.
"Are you going to propose soon?" One of the guys asked while he held his phone up to his face waiting patiently for my answer. I blushed so much.
"You guys will have to wait and see, but yeah I'm going to marry her, mark my words" the whole group awed loudly.
Suddenly the group went crazy and scared me so bad, they all started screaming Ariana's name and then I felt two arms wrap around my waist from behind.
"You're gonna marry me huh?" She said into my ear as she rested her chin on my shoulder.
"I sure am, ms Grande" I said as I reached back and pulled her around to the front embracing her in a hug.
Soon the screaming interrupted our hug.
"MY SWEET BABIES" Ariana squealed as she ran over to the group and they all entered in a group hug.
They talked for over a half an hour about sweetener, our relationship and other things. Then Ariana counted them all, made a few phone calls  and got them all in for the meet and greet that was starting in about two hours.
"Cmon baby" Ariana said to me as she took my hand in hers after hugging each of them goodbye. "I'll see you guys soon!" Ariana shouted back at the group who were all losing there minds over what just happened.