Chapter 31: rooftop dinner

Y/N's POV
The show was running smoothly, all the dancers were amazing tonight and Ariana's voice was already sounding better and it was just the second show. The crowd tonight were so special and moving, Ariana even cried during God Is A Woman because of how amazing her fans were and I guess she was just really overwhelmed.
She came off stage crying after 'The Way' for her 15 minute break before she had to go back on.
"I want y/n" I heard her say from the crowd of people that were surrounding her trying to get her to stop crying and fix her make up.

"I'm here baby" I said as I pulled her into me, people trying to get in at her and start to change her into her next costume but being here in Pittsburgh and the crowd was just really overwhelming for her.
We hugged for five minutes before she was basically dragged from my arms and brought behind a curtain to get changed. She came back out looking amazing and took my hand in hers and ran over to a space hidden away from everyone.
She just hugged me for the remainder of time, no kissing or anything she just needed a hug. Then her name was called and the intro for successful began to play.
"Okay I'll meet you at the side of the stage for your song" she kissed me and ran over to her lift again and I went over and stood beside Courtney at the side of the stage.
My song began playing and Ariana made her small speech about me and then ran over and pulled me out onto the stage.
Everyone screamed our names and began holding up their flashlights and waving them to the beat of the music.
The song ended, we awkwardly kissed again and then both ran off stage where we properly kissed and then she was gone again. It was like a routine.

'Sweetener' ended and Ariana thanked the crowd and I went back to her dressing room with Courtney and all the dancers to wait for her. We all talked and laughed for a while until I smelt a sweet perfume come into the room and I knew my girlfriend had just walked in.
I continued joking around with Brian and Scott about who was the better twin and they fought about it until we all came to the decision that they were equal. I walked outside to have a cigarette because being on tour made me really anxious and I needed some sort of escape.
I sat on one of the steps and lit my cigarette and just stared out into the sky full of stars, puffing away slowly. I reminisced about times when Malia and I were together, my favorite memories of Ari and I and just realized how lucky I was.
"It's freezing out here" I heard Ariana's voice like an angel behind me. She sat behind me, her legs either side of me and pulled me back into her chest where I relaxed.
"You know I hate when you smoke" she pouted as she kissed my head softly.
"I know baby I'm sorry" I put out the half smoked cigarette and threw it away, it was disrespectful to smoke in front of her anyway.
I threw a chewing gum in my mouth and lay back on ariana just listening to her slow and steady heartbeat against my ear.
"Tonight was amazing" I looked up at Ariana and she smiled down at me, kissing my nose. "Thank you baby, the crowd were amazing though" I nodded in agreement and we lay there in silence for a while before I felt Ariana shiver underneath me so I stood up and extended my hand for her to take and we went back in.

"Still up for dinner?" She intertwined our hands as we prepared ourselves to walk out into the crowds of screaming fans and paparazzi.
"Oh my god yes, I'm starving" I laughed, covering my face with our intertwined hands and opening the car door with the other letting Ariana and everyone else get in first.
I climbed in and took a seat beside Courtney at the back and lay my head on her shoulder just scrolling through my feed on my phone.
The hotel was also crowded so instead of getting out, Ariana and I just let everyone else go in and we told the driver to bring us to the restaurant down the road.
It was quiet in the restaurant but it was very fancy and both of us were underdressed for it but I didn't care I was hungry.
"Table for two please, best seats you have" Ariana smiled at the man serving us who flashed a flirty smile at her, so I protectively wrapped an arm around my girl and pulled her closer.
"I'll be right back" he said before running off, Ariana smiled at me and kissed me before we were interrupted by the man who escorted us to our seats on the rooftop balcony.
It was lit up with fairy lights and kept warm by fire pits burning around the table, it was perfect. I took Ariana's small hand and led her over to her chair pulling it out for her and pushing her in.
"Now, my queen" I bowed before taking a seat across from her, looking at the menu. It was very expensive but I was still going to buy it for her, she could get whatever she wanted.
We ordered our wine and food and just talked while we waited, we talked about how much we loved eachother, our future together and marriage and all that good stuff.
Our food came and we ate it and it was amazing, of course Ariana took a million photos of the whole night and said she was going to get them printed and stick them all over the apartment.
"If you want to bring Sarah back on the road then you can, it's about to get really busy" Ariana said as she bit into a pepper. "You don't like her, I'm not gonna bring her if you aren't comfortable" I said looking at her lovingly.
"No it's fine, I know you're mine and that you aren't going anywhere anytime soon so she can join us again but there will be rules" Ariana sternly said.
"Are you sure baby girl cause I don't mind" I said, taking her hand in mine from across the table.
"No I insist, we will pick her up in LA, it's our next show anyway. If she tries anything though, she's gone. I'm giving her one more chance" Ariana said, not taking her eyes off mine.
"Okay I'll call her later, let's not talk about her" I smiled before taking another sip of my wine.
Ariana began sliding her foot up my leg from under the table, her heel coming off.
"Did you enjoy your food?" The waiter came over and I shot Ariana a look since she was getting closer and closer.
"Yeah- oh my god" I gasped as Ariana pushed her foot against my pressure making light circles.
"Yeah it was amazing, sorry she just really loved the food" Ariana replied adding more pressure to my crotch, the more the waiter spoke.
"Stop" I blurted out, making Ariana and the waiter both look at me and Ariana smirked at me before pretending to be confused.
"You okay baby?" She asked innocently as she dug her toes in deeper curling them slightly.
"Yeah sorry, there was just a fly" I laughed nervously my face going red with embarrassment.
The waiter finally walked away and Ariana came over and sat on my lap. "I think we should take this home" she said against my ear, nibbling on my ear lobe.
"I fucking agree" I moaned quietly into her neck trying to control myself.
"I've to pay" I said as she traced my eyebrows with her thumb examining my face.
"Done" she smiled at me, kissing my lips.
"Baby, you know i wanted to pay" I whined.
"You can repay me in another way" she winked at me, pulling me up before running out to the car, pulling me on top of her in the back seat. We made out the whole way home and basically sprinted up to the hotel room, she couldn't keep her hands off me not even in the elevator. We got inside the hotel room and slammed the door shut and the rest is history...