Chapter 47: walks

Ariana's POV
We drove for over an hour in silence, Y/N's hand on intertwined with mine but her eyes never leaving the road. Her jaw clenched tightly and her eyebrows were furrowed, she was trying to control her anger.

I stared out the window watching all the buildings go by, watching the tourists take photos of all the monuments and watch all the couples walk together.

"You okay?" I asked, rubbing my thumb along our intertwined hands, squeezing her hand lightly. She just squeezed back and nodded, her eyes still on the road, she turned left down a small road into the pitch black.

"Where are we going?" I asked, sitting up slightly trying to see over the dashboard.
"This is where I come when we fight, which is rare but when we do this is where I come to cool off" she finally looked at me and gave me a slight smile before bringing the car to a halt.
She unbuckled her seatbelt and took her hand out of mine before stepping out of the car and walking over to my side and helping me out.

"Stay there" she said before going to the trunk of her car and getting blankets. She brought them around the car and put them under her arm and taking my hand in hers.

We walked down a path, she was calm now but I knew that anything could set her off right now and I didn't want to test her.

We walked into a park with a lake in the middle, the lake was lit up by artificial lights the whole way around. It was 11pm so there was no one here, just us and the animals.

She set one of the blankets down on the fresh cut grass and sat down, pulling me onto her lap. I cuddled into her chest, kissing her cheek as she stared out into the lake, watching the water slowly lap against the shore.
"I love you" She said, still looking at the lake but her hands were constantly moving because she was anxious, they roamed my body, feeling every curve.
"I love you too" I replied, looking up at her and seeing a smile paint her beautiful face.

"Your mom loves you" I said. "I know" she squinted her eyes, as if it pained her to think about it.
"The last few months have been crazy, like the break up, the accident, Ricky and lily and now Sam, how do you keep up with me?" A small laugh escaped from her lips after she finished speaking, making me subconsciously laugh.
"It's a roller coaster but I wouldn't have it any other way, these last few months have been the best months of my entire life" I replied, taking one of her hands that rested on my hip and bringing it up against my lips.

"Are you going to go back on tour?" She asked, looking down at me, curiosity written on her face.
"After Christmas, starting in Arizona" I smiled at her, moving so I was straddling her, my arms around her neck and forcing her to look at me.
"I'm going, Ricky isn't getting anywhere near my girl" she laughed, scanning my face, her gaze sending chills down my spine.
Her protectiveness was such a turn on, lust filled her eyes as she continued looking at me, making the moment last longer.

She leaned in, her lips dangerously close to mine, her minty breath filling my nostrils, she brushed her lips against mine, leaving them tingling.

My hand grabbed the back of her neck, taking her hair in my hand and gripping tightly as her hands moved from the small of my back up to the side of my face.

She kissed me softly, her plump lips, the taste of her chapstick filling my taste buds, she moved her lips against mine. Her tongue traced my bottom lip, requesting entrance which I gladly accepted and she entered her tongue slowly making me involuntary moan into her mouth.

She smiled against my lips, taking my already swollen bottom lips in between her teeth and nibbling slightly and slowly began sucking it.

My hands made their way to the front of her chest pushing slightly with the pleasure my whole body was feeling right now. That made me put more pressure into the kiss, lifting me slightly and pulling me closer into her body as I leaned my head back taking my lip from between her teeth.

She growled lowly before her lips were on my neck, I leaned my head to the side giving her more access. She licked from my earlobe down to the collar of my sweatshirt causing me to gasp slightly, gripping her hair tightly.
She began sucking softly, her hands making their way up my sweatshirt and resting over my bra, massaging slightly.

The cold breeze hitting my skin, making goosebumps appear on it but that didn't stop y/n.

She turned us around so I lay on the blanket and she lay in between my legs, putting her weight of the ground and holding her self up with her hands either side of my face.

She did the gaze again, making me close my eyes and open them slowly, I took my bottom lip in between my teeth knowing it drives her crazy. Her breath hitched slightly and she couldn't take it anymore and began kissing me again, our tongues fighting for dominance but hers taking the lead.

Her hand slid down my front to my jeans and she began undoing the button before I stopped her by placing my hand on her wrist, she took her lips off mine and looked at confused.

"Let's go home, I'm not quiet and I don't need paparazzi catching me moaning" I laughed slightly, trying to catch my breath from the intensity of the kiss.

"Come on then princess" she said standing up and holding her hand out for me to take which I did and she didn't let go.
She picked up the blankets and walked us back to the car, opening my door and making sure I was in and then getting in her side.

As soon as she sat down, she leaned over and kissed me, deepening the kiss as I blindly reached for my seatbelt to take it off.

I got completely lost in the moment, jumping over and straddling her as we made out, she pulled her chair back making me jump slightly, she laughed at my reaction before pulling me in for a kiss.

The kiss got more intense as her hands found there way to my ass and squeezed it harder than she had intended to causing my to yelp. She stopped immediately and apologized over and over again before I just laughed and kissed her.

"Home" I said sternly, trying to get off her but she held me down.
"No" she said playfully, attaching her lips to my neck, sucking slowly.
"Yes" I said, holding the headrest as support and moaning quietly as she moved down to my cleavage before my sweatshirt stopped her from going any further.
"Baby, I'm serious" i said, grabbing her face and bringing it up to mine before kissing her lips.

She finally gave in and let me get off her before turning on the car and reversing. I pulled down the mirror to see my neck covered in hickeys, my eyes widened in shock, I didn't even feel her give half of them.

"My neck! You know you aren't allowed give me love bites" I said, trying to wipe them away knowing it was stupid.

"I couldn't resist, had to let everyone know you're mine, you taste so good" she said, licking her lips causing my crotch to throb.

She glanced at me playfully and winked at me as I looked at all the hickeys she left before I burst out laughing and so did she.

We finally made it back to the apartment, you could cut the sexual tension with a knife the whole way back. She would move her hand up my thigh but I playfully slapped it away each time and it caused her to hit the horn in frustration, making me laugh.

As soon as we were in the elevator, she lifted me up so my legs wrapped around her waist and my arms tightly around her neck. My heels digging into her back, her lips connecting with mine. The elevator stopped sooner than expected and in got a young fan who's uncle lived on the same floor as us and she just wanted to see me.

"Oh my god, no way" she started freaking out as I awkwardly got down off y/n, both of us extremely turned on. The fan started telling me how much she loved me and I didn't take photos because I said I looked bad but it was actually because I didn't want anyone seeing my neck.

Y/n laughed the whole time because she knew how I was feeling and the fan wouldn't leave us alone. We made it to our floor and walked hand in hand to our apartment, the fan walking behind us.

We finally made it inside the apartment and it was one of the best nights of my life, I'll be sore in the morning!